Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Things are about to get crazy up in here

I ordered prop from 2 different places and both 20ml vials came today. BD and some UG stuff. Besides all of the mail I get already that was nice while wading thru all of that BS approved credit card junk.

I started my MR lr3 IGF-1 last Saturday and the pumps are just starting to come on as of tonight. I'm at the very end of my 6 week tbol @ 40mgs ed program. A nice golden 1cc shot of 100mg prop is going in my trunk after I eat some chicken and stuff... Oh boy, this is going to be a fun 3 weeks....Test works well in me.... I can only imagine what it's going be like with this lr3 floating around? hehehe.....Ahhhhhhhhhh!

~Pinnacle Powered~
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 08:54 PM.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    good luck brotha

Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    good luck brotha
    Thanks sloob. I'm (was) a IGF-1 virgin so this will be brand new territory for me....

Maybe I'll

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Thanks sloob. I'm (was) a IGF-1 virgin so this will be brand new territory for me....

Maybe I'll

...you just need to add some fina...are you using MR?

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    ...you just need to add some fina...are you using MR?
    I would love to play with tren but I just can't. I don't want to mess with my hair. I paid 10K for my transplant so I don't want funky hairloss behind the TPs...That would be nice though..Jeez, the strength gains have to be awesome on tren & lr3....I can only dream..... I'm a white collar idiot so I need the hair on my head...Even though I'm in banking and there is a lot of fat bald guys, I don't want to be one of them...hehehe

I'm on finastride so test is a good option for strength and size gains in somebody predispositioned for male pattern baldness.....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 10:01 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    I would love to play with tren but I just can't. I don't want to mess with my hair. I paid 10K for my transplant so I don't want funky hairloss behind the TPs...That would be nice though..Jeez, the strength gains have to be awesome on tren & lr3....I can only dream..... I'm a white collar idiot so I need the hair on my head...Even though I'm in banking and there is a lot of fat bald guys, I don't want to be one of them...hehehe

I'm on finastride so test is a good option for strength and size gains in somebody predispositioned for male pattern baldness.....
    i just shave it, so i dont give a shit about my hair...but how did the tp come out, did you like the results?, i may do that if they dont get the stem cell research done sooner...

i just shave it, so i dont give a shit about my hair...but how did the tp come out, did you like the results?, i may do that if they dont get the stem cell research done sooner...
    \

TP looks great, I couldn't be happier. Here is where I had it done> http://www.hassonandwong.com/ I had lunch with that Dave guy on the front page. He was in GQ.

G-13 is offline Member
    \

TP looks great, I couldn't be happier. Here is where I had it done> http://www.hassonandwong.com/ I had lunch with that Dave guy on the front page. He was in GQ.
    10k is alot, how many follicles did you have transplanted? Did they do the micro grafting technique? and last question bro, how long did it take?

Thanks

10k is alot, how many follicles did you have transplanted? Did they do the micro grafting technique? and last question bro, how long did it take?

Thanks
    FUE (follicular units) with the lateral slit technique. The most advanced procedure in hair restoration. It looks awesome and totally natural. The hair is put back in your head at the same angle as it grows naturally in that area. They follow the hair growth angles and tranplant the FUEs to match the region. It's really cool stuff actually. They start at your swirl at the back of your head and plant the hair in the natural circular growth pattern. You know, where your "cow lick" is. The even recreate the temple points so you no have your solid hairline back. That's tough cause the direction has to be correct on these hairs cause they grow down.

I had 2,871 total grafts with bundles of up to 5 hairs behind the frontal zone. So we're talking 7,000+ total hairs moved from the back and sides of the head recreating my natural hairline. It looks good.....I'll try to take some pics of my hairline less my face to show you.....The money is worth it in my mind cause it's a one time thing that I keep for the rest of my life. The TP hair is resistant to DHT so you will never lose it.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-15-2005 at 01:49 AM.

G-13 is offline Member
    FUE (follicular units) with the lateral slit technique. The most advanced procedure in hair restoration. It looks awesome and totally natural. The hair is put back in your head at the same angle as is grows naturally in that area. They start at your swirl at the back of your head and plant the hair in the natural circular growth pattern. You know, where your "cow lick" is. The even recreate the temple points so you no have your solid hairline back. That's tough cause the direction has to be correct on these hairs cause they grow down.

I had 2,871 total grafts with bundles of up to 5 hairs behind the frontal zone. So we're talking 7,000+ total hairs moved from the back and sides of the head recreating my natural hairline. It looks good.....I'll try to take some pics of my hairline less my face to show you.....The money is worth it in my mind cause it's a one time thing that I keep for the rest of my life. The TP hair is resistant to DHT so you will never lose it.
    It must look good, most only get 2-3k transplanted, yea i would like to see your hairline, i have the widows peak thing going so i just shave it right now.

It must look good, most only get 2-3k transplanted, yea i would like to see your hairline, i have the widows peak thing going so i just shave it right now.
    They have done up to 5,000 grafts in a single session. They are very artistic and professional. Not scalp butchers looking to take your money. Those 2 doctors (Hasson & Wong) are world wide icons in their practice. A lot of docs fly to their office to learn from them. Dr. Wong created and patent the surgical tools (blades) for the lateral slit technique. He makes slits at precise angles in your scalp to duplicate your natural hair growth angles. Not the old way of just punch your head with a needle device and moving the hair into that hole. Angles are all fu<ked up and it looks stupid when it grows out. Less intrusive too cause I hardly bled. Well, they shoot your scalp up with adrenlin to constrict the blood vessles up there. That felt weird as shit when they were shooting that stuff in my head. Makes you feel very anxious.

I studied this stuff for close to 10 years before actually doing the procedure. Of course I noticed hairloss after my first major cycle when I was 22. It was 500mgs sust and 200mgs cyp per week. I had great hair so I was really mentally screwed up when I started seeing hair in the shower.

No more baseball cap guy.....I have a ton of caps too but I only wear them to the gym now..I rarely wear caps otherwise now....I love it...I tell people all the time I had a TP and they don't believe me. I have to seperate my hair at the back of my head to show them the donor scar. It's a pencil line scar so sometimes they still don't believe me....My hair stylist keeps forgetting everytime she cuts my hair. It's funny....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-15-2005 at 02:02 AM.

G-13 is offline Member
    They have done up to 5,000 grafts in a single session. They are very artistic and professional. Not scalp butchers looking to take your money. Those 2 doctors (Hasson & Wong) are world wide icons in their practice. A lot of docs fly to their office to learn from them. Dr. Wong created and patent the surgical tools (blades) for the lateral slit technique. He makes slits at precise angles in your scalp to duplicate your natural hair growth angles. Not the old way of just punch your head with a needle device and moving the hair into that hole. Angles are all fu<ked up and it looks stupid when it grows out. Less intrusive too cause I hardly bled. Well, they shoot your scalp up with adrenlin to constrict the blood vessles up there. That felt weird as shit when they were shooting that stuff in my head. Makes you feel very anxious.

I studied this stuff for close to 10 years before actually doing the procedure. Of course I noticed hairloss after my first major cycle when I was 22. It was 500mgs sust and 200mgs cyp per week. I had great hair so I was really mentally screwed up when I started seeing hair in the shower.

No more baseball cap guy.....I have a ton of caps too but I only wear them to the gym now..I rarely wear caps otherwise now....I love it...I tell people all the time I had a TP and they don't believe me. I have to seperate my hair at the back of my head to show them the donor scar. It's a pencil line scar so sometimes they still don't believe me....My hair stylist keeps forgetting everytime she cuts my hair. It's funny....
    thats bad ass Bro..which doc did the procedure? I think Wong would be better?

Thread Information