Thread: Just a question

Just a question

People that have used primo and anavar , how bad was your hairloss? or did you have any at all?Just to be safe what can i use to stop hairloss from these, i remember reading from somewhere that using nizoral dandruff shampoo was suppose to help with hairloss with these steroids ,is this true?Im not prone to hairloss genetically , i just dont want to start the hairloss in my family.

And also, has anyone experienced healing of the joints or anything like that? I know they dont completely heal them, but i read they increase procollagen in the tendons that in turn makes them stronger, is this true or is this bs?

Does anybody know the answers i seek of

I'm cycling var and primo currently along with prop and tren and haven't had any probs.....but then again I don't have MPB running in the family. You may try running a search.

I hope you don't plan on running just the two together.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I'm cycling var and primo currently along with prop and tren and haven't had any probs.....but then again I don't have MPB running in the family. You may try running a search.

I hope you don't plan on running just the two together.
    Why shouldnt i just run those 2? IF there really that shitty when it comes to building muscle, what else can i take that doesnt cause gyno?Test isnt even a consideration, even with anti e's it can still cause gyno.So what other choices do i have?

I'm a firm believer that test should be the base of every cycle. Gyno will not be a concern is proper ant-es are supplemented. A var/primo cycle will yield minimal gains and will leave you with a huge hole in your pocket. The synergistic properties of test will make your cycle much more effective and without having to worry about your libido.

I'm a firm believer that test should be the base of every cycle. Gyno will not be a concern is proper ant-es are supplemented. A var/primo cycle will yield minimal gains and will leave you with a huge hole in your pocket. The synergistic properties of test will make your cycle much more effective and without having to worry about your libido.
    But the possibility of getting gyno again will leave me with an even bigger hole in my pocket paying for the surgery.Thats why im trying to find out if there are different alternatives other than test that are worth a try.Its just i see so many on these boards saying there getting lumps , having lactating nipples and so on, while running anti-e's.

I guess i need to stick with the one and only creatine.
    I hear that jay cutler uses it.

What did your previous cycle(s) look like????.....what anti-es were used????

What did your previous cycle(s) look like????.....what anti-es were used????
    This will be my first real cycle.I did do test cypionate and deca for 2 weeks, yes well planned wasnt it. didnt use anti e's for that, but i had gyno before i did any of that.

How do you know you have gyno??? Have you seen an M.D. about it???

How do you know you have gyno??? Have you seen an M.D. about it???

I had the surgery this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I had the surgery this week.
    If you had surgery to remove the mammary glands then you will never have problems with gynecomastia ever again.

If you had surgery to remove the mammary glands then you will never have problems with gynecomastia ever again.
    are you sure, ive read about others who have had many surgerys due to gyno returning.I told him to take the entire gland out and he said in order to do this he would have to take the nipple with it because it is attached.Then the day of surgery he told me he was gonna take out all of the gland. I will ask him if there is any chance of it returning.

So dragonslayer, you think primo and anavar are not effective at all?
    For how safe they are suppose to be they dont yeild any results worth talking about?
    What do you think the safest most effective stack would be for someone 20 years old. Im 6'4 225 at the moment But i wont start the cycle until i am back to atleast 240.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    So dragonslayer, you think primo and anavar are not effective at all?
    For how safe they are suppose to be they dont yeild any results worth talking about?
    For the price???.........NO WAY!! Var and primo are maybe the two safest hormones available as far as sides and stress on the body. Gains will be very very minimal but will be near permanent especially from the primo. IMO all cycles are safe as long as their done in moderation and the necessary precautions are taken to protect yourself.

robbie123 is offline New Member
    I have read of great gains with var. If you can afford it it certainly is worth a try.Primo is safer than test when it comes to MPB.
    Var gains usually range from 2-15 pounds of LBM from what I have read.

Thread Information