McBain is offline Member

The Perfect Newbie Cycle _Debate_

I know there have probably been 500 threads about this but I thought if we consolidated all the opinions on some good newbie cycles it would be a nice addition to the Educational Board. Seems like most newbies are going for mass. So let's just assume it's mass. I've been trying to do this in my own head for the past few months and I'll post my conclusions from my reading/research a bit later in the discussion.

(Idea behind this is for everyone to post what they think would be the best first cycle to start off with and why. Please be as detailed as possible, as then it will be more helpful.)

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    weeks 1-10:200mgs a week of deca and test ent.
    post-cycle:clomid and nolvadex
    Why: I dont think that a newbie would need juice much to grow and its always good to start off moderate and to see how your mind and body react.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Well i personally like d-bol for a first cycle although alot of more experienced users wouldnt recommend it..so the d-bol is optional but i would say:

D-bol 30mg/day weeks 1-4
    Test 250mg weeks 1-10
    EQ 400mg weeks 1-10
    Clomid

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm about to start my first cycle in about a month or so and I'm taking
    Cyp. 200mg weeks 1-10
    EQ. 400mg weeks 1-10
    Clomid

Dizzy is offline Banned
    KEEP IT SIMPLE

I think it depends on how big you are. If your a big boy your gonna need more juice. Right??? I am prone to gyno. And I know that the only real way to find out if you are is to juice yourself. Dbol is the worst on my nips. So I recomend getting in like 500mg of test and see how you respond. And leave the dbol alone till next time. I think a safe oral would be a good addition to a beginner cycle though. Something like anavar or primo tabs.

For the Big Boyz

Test 500mg week 1-10
    Eq 400mg week 1-10
    Anavar 30mg week 8-13
    Nolvadex (if needed)
    Clomid

For the ectomorph. I think if you are aware that you are not gyno prone...then dbol is an excellent choice for the hardgainer. It should be ran the first 4-6 weeks at around 30mg.

Test enanthate 250mg week 1-10
    EQ 400mg week 1-10
    Anavar 25mg ed week 8-13
    Nolvadex (just in case)
    Clomid

To all the young bucks out there who feel like they just have to juice...this cycle is for you. These are considered the safest drugs to do.

Primobolan Depot 400mg week 1-10
    Anavar 30mg ed week 1-8
    clomid

Good supplements for your cycle.
    creatine
    glutamine
    liver protectants (ala, milk thistle, liver detox pills, ect.)
    protien powders or weightgainer for the ectos.

Bowler is offline New Member
    Bump

McBain is offline Member
    Include the ancilleries you would include in the cycles (i.e. whether or not you think finastride, nolv, armidex/liquidex etc. would be used and at what dosages, obviously clomid post cycle, dont think anyone needs to say that). Here is the cycle I've been playing with that I think would be a pretty good/safe first cycle, bearing in mind I'm 20 so I'm relatively young.

Anavar 30mg week 1-8

Test prop (viromone) 100mg eod week 1-8

Armidex .25mg ed week 1-8, then eod until clomid ends.

Finastride 1mg ed days 1-7 before cycle, then 1mg eod until 5 days after last shot

ALA 1000mg ed start 7 days before cycle and go until clomid is done (know it's unneccessary but ALA is good anyways )

Clomid post cycle of course, and nolvadex on hand in case any signs of gyno pop up.

Good posts so far, keep them coming!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    IMO a perfect beginner cycle is Test E 400mg/wk1-10, dbol 25-30mg/ed wk1-4. For first time you dont need to stack 3 different gear in my opinion.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I think most newbies need to train hard with a clean diet and establish a good base before even touching the first needle and while they do that thay should spend some time reading and learning as much as possible on AS.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    A newbie to steroids does not mean a newbie to the whole lifting world, I have been lifting hard for 5 years now, havent done steroids so I am a newbie to steroids but not to fitness and weight lifting. To many ppl assume ppl are idiots on this board if they have not taken steroids, just because I havent doesnt mean I dont know how to eat/sleep right

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    A newbie to steroids does not mean a newbie to the whole lifting world, I have been lifting hard for 5 years now, havent done steroids so I am a newbie to steroids but not to fitness and weight lifting. To many ppl assume ppl are idiots on this board if they have not taken steroids, just because I havent doesnt mean I dont know how to eat/sleep right
    Good point, responded before I could When I said newbie I meant newbie to AAS. Maybe I should have said something about needing years of lifting experience first and good solid diet too.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Test. En or Cyp. @ 200-250mg/week for 8 weeks.

Optional:

Dbol @30mg/day for 4 weeks for quick gains.
    Deca or EQ at 200 to 400mg/week to add more mass.

That's about it!

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I'm about to start my first cycle and this is what i have.
    Wk1&2 750 sust Wk3-10 500 sust
    Wk1-8 400 deca
    wk7-13 50mg whinny evd
    maybe d-bol wk1-4 35mg
    Arimidex .5 evod
    I know this might seem a little stout but you have to remeber the first cycle shows the least side effects and the most gains, because the receptors are that much fresher. I'm not by any mean saying this is right for everyone I just think it's the best rout of attack for me. I'm debating substituting eq for the deca and teset enth ot cyp for the sust, because I don't like the idea of injecting the sust etd.

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    i think 200ml of deca and 200ml of sustinon for 8-10 weeks is good for a begginer i have done this and so has my bro and 2 close friends and we all had good gains and minimal side effects and kept nearly all the gains as well this cycle only cost 100 pounds ... and personnally i dont think u should go for high doasages first as u dont know wot effect there is gona be on u , if your only having a low dose first u can gage the reactions YOUR body and mind is having to the steroids ..

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    i think low dosages are better until u know they wont work at low levels.i have friends who have gained 20 lbs off one cycle of whinny at 150 mg a week for 10 weeks and looked swole as hell and other friends that have had the same results off 200mg deca a week. i think if 200 will work y go to 600 before u know 200 wont work cuz once u go up there ant no goin down

Thread Information