alias is offline New Member

a bit of gyno... will this help?

I started to get puffy nips, no soreness, no lumps, no itching, but I can tell for some damn reason my nipples are puffy as hell. It goes away when I workout but returns when Im in a relax state. So Im taking this

Nova 40mg ED
    Letro 1.25 ED

been taking it for about a week now.... and I really havent seen any results. How long does it take to kick in.... am I missing something?

also... im currently on a deca + sust cycle... will this hinder my growth?

alias
    Last edited by alias; 09-14-2005 at 09:59 PM. Reason: add

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are getting gyno from the deca , bromo or dostinex should help. I take vit b-6 @ 200mg ED when using any nandrolone .

Quote Originally Posted by alias
    im currently on a deca + sust cycle... will this hinder my growth?

How long have you been on your current cycle and what are your doses??

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    How long have you been on your current cycle and what are your doses??

Current cycle has been 1 month
    600 mg deca a week
    300 mg of sust a week.

I have the deca broken down to 2 injections of 300 mg a week and the sust once.

alias

also... I buy most of stuff from ARR so do they sell bromo or something equal to it?

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    So basically you didn't do any research before you started your cycle, right? Test should ALWAYS be at least 100mg's more than Deca , not 200mg's less. No wonder you have gyno symptoms.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    If you are getting gyno from the deca, bromo or dostinex should help. I take vit b-6 @ 200mg ED when using any nandrolone.
    Very good advice there......... I would up the nolva to 80mg ed and keep the letro the same until symptoms subside then drop the nolva to 10mg per day stay on the b6 at 200 mg per day and drop the letro to .25

reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    So basically you didn't do any research before you started your cycle, right? Test should ALWAYS be at least 100mg's more than Deca, not 200mg's less. No wonder you have gyno symptoms.

My buddy recommended this cycle for me. He has done many cycles and has never had any problems while reaching his goals. Maybe i was ignorant following his advice but seeing his results, kinda hard to dispute. I did do some research on each. What do you recommend then? Upping the deca ?

alias

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Read it 100 times more and see if you still wanna ask that question.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Read it 100 times more and see if you still wanna ask that question.

no need to be an ass about it. I was hesitant to ask questions on the boards for this same reason :

Flame on

swedes is offline Associate Member
    only run test higher that deca if you are feeling shut down from the deca-ie. can't get hard easilyor feeling lethargic-this has nothing to do with the test not being higher than deca. but at that dose it prolly is the deca-get some b6 and/or bromo.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    You could be overreacting about this being gyno, could be water retention as deca is known for that,as with test. drop the letro all together...get some A-dex .25-.5mg ED. dont go over 60mg ED with the nolva,as that should be PLENTY in conjunction with an Ant'e. and use b-6 with progestin compounds...Or if you can get bromo or dostinex or cabergoline use 1 of those instead of the b-6, as eggz suggested.

goodluck bro
    dirtyvegas

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    You could be overreacting about this being gyno, could be water retention as deca is known for that,as with test. drop the letro all together...get some A-dex .25-.5mg ED. dont go over 60mg ED with the nolva,as that should be PLENTY in conjunction with an Ant'e. and use b-6 with progestin compounds...Or if you can get bromo or dostinex or cabergoline use 1 of those instead of the b-6, as eggz suggested.

goodluck bro
    dirtyvegas
    even better than using b6 ........... good call DV

thanks for the advice! I didnt see anything wrong with the deca being more since my gains so far has been almost 15 pounds in 1 month. Ill order the A-dex asap and buy some B6

Thread Information