AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question After your Cycle is OVER........

Hey bros,

It seems like all the guys at the gym and the guys at school or work seem not to be interested in lifting weights after their cycle is done! After my first cycle I was a bit discouraged to lifting weights as well but have kept with it but recently have takin a 2 month layoff and getting ready to get back in the swing of things!!! To make a long story short why do users tend to not lift while off AAS? why dont they lift 5 days like they used to? Why dont they eat their 5,000 or 6,000 calorie diets? Why do they say "its no fun lifting weights without AAS?"

Ill be the first to admit while on AAS its a FANTASTIC feeling and one that i wish i could experience for life, but i strongly believe that post cycle is the hardest time to keep focused. Simply put how do you keep motivated lifting weights without drugs????

thanks again members &
    best of luck

AO14

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Well, lets see. I like to keep my hard earned gains, rather than be just another dumbass that took juice, blew up and then lost everything. Besides that, I love lifting whether it be On or Off. You see it is a part of our lives, whereas these fools want a "get big quick" fix and have no knowledge on how to train because they are dependant on drugs. I love guys like this, makes us train harder because we stand apart. These guys are a dime a dozen and nd ask us the same questions everyday.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-14-2005 at 10:39 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i just remind myself how much money i spent on the roids, food, propain, and dishwasher soap. and it's always nice to keep the gains as well

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i just remind myself how much money i spent on the roids, food, propain, and dishwasher soap. and it's always nice to keep the gains as well
    Propane and dishwasher soap? Use paper plates and buy charcoal.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Propane and dishwasher soap? Use paper plates and buy charcoal.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    after a good hard cycle, my body is pretty beat up, tired, and even a little swollen.. i, as most people, just didn't realize how hard i was working out while on.. usually i take a week off, then gradually come back up to my regular workout routine..

i guesse alot of peole just don't want to get back to the gym after there muscles fully recover.

I try to switch things up a little bit, keeps the motivation levels high. Of course you'll get discouraged if your doing the same routine and losing strength and size now. Try going lighter more reps, or powerlift for awhile, eat more, or eat less and stay leaner. Just change things up, no matter how you wish the changes to be. stay in the gym and the rest will work itself out.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    STOP AFTER A CYCLE?????? I think you should work out more after a cycle... to keep the gains!!!! Maybe you wont keep liftin the same amount of weight but still work very hard.
    I am sure all the dedicated and professional bodybuilders keep working hard after their cycle (hehehhe well if they dont stay on all year round)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it helps if you have a good trainin partner to keep you focused!

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT WORKOUT AS HARD WHEN YOURE OFF STEROIDS AS WHEN YOURE ON STEROIDS.

It will only lead to overtraining and losing your hardearned gains.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234

Your not serious right?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i would never stop lifting on or off i didnt miss lifts years before i started taking juice so coming off a cycle wouldnt be any different for me but i do tend to eat better i admit i dont eat horrible off i just am more focused when on

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I took a little time off after my last cycle and went back w/ a fresh start and outlook on everything. Sometime you just get a little burnt and need a little break! Keep alot of my strength though!

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    there can be a psychological effect to comming off cycle, but ya gotta talk ur self thu it an keep intensity up or you wasted a lot of time, money and energy on that cycle...

I think he means, do not overtrain while OFF. If you are lifting 6 days a weeks while on, then obviously you would want to give up a day or two for more recovery and less catabolism.

programmer is offline New Member

hey kungen
    you are damn right
    hey others listen DO NOT WORKOUT AS HARD WHEN YOURE OFF STEROIDS AS WHEN YOURE ON STEROIDS
    if you don't i will promise ya all will loose at least 50% of your hard gained mass
    believe me

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I think he means, do not overtrain while OFF. If you are lifting 6 days a weeks while on, then obviously you would want to give up a day or two for more recovery and less catabolism.

Winner!

Steroids increase proteinsynthesis thus making your recovery much more drastic, allowing you to workout harder and more without running the risk for overtraining as without steroids. Obviously if you adopt the same stressload in your workout when youre on steroids as when you come off, you WILL overtrain.

Unoid is offline Member
    pct = lower test levels and slightly elevated estrogen, = no energy, depressed, and emotional.

Not many ppl have the motivation to work out like this. Although I do muhaha

Logan13 is offline Banned

pct

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    pct = lower test levels and slightly elevated estrogen, = no energy, depressed, and emotional.

Not many ppl have the motivation to work out like this. Although I do muhaha
    With proper pct, its does not have to be this way. PCT is as/if not more important than the cycle itself. Pct separates the boys from the men in the AAS game.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    With proper pct, its does not have to be this way. PCT is as/if not more important than the cycle itself. Pct separates the boys from the men in the AAS game.
    i agree

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    agreed x2

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Near the end of my cycle i drop the max weight on all my lifts just a bit so i can knock out 12 reps,So then when do begin to lose strength(which you will always lose some) I find less hard on my motivation levels losing reps rather than weight and if your PCT is good hopefully you will be left with that weight for moderate reps

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the replys bros definately sum good insight on the subject at hand

Thread Information