bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member

Why would anyone take HCG? For nut size only?

I have been reading posts on how HCG is not a good post-cylcle drug and that it actually prolongs your body production of test. People say to take it mid-cycle and that it will keep your balls big.

My ? is if the only thing it does it keep your nuts big, why even take it? Its an extra $30-50(which would be better spent on clomid and nolvadex ) and its pretty much useless unless one is concerned about the size of their nuts(personally Im not). Lets hear some opionions on this.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    it kinda lets ur nuts know they are alive during mid cycle...i wouldnt worry about using it unless your doing a longer or very strong cycle=\

murph is offline Member
    i do use it (mid cycle) and i enjoy having my balls normal,but dont take it after your cycle it can prolong natural test aswell as convert to estrogen..........(i hate having pea sized balls)..........

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Murph What time on your 12 week cycles do you take hcg murph and how much and for how long?

murph is offline Member
    Originally posted by 5minsforfighting
    Murph What time on your 12 week cycles do you take hcg murph and how much and for how long?
    I take it in the middle of my cycle,.....and the amount you would take can be between 1500i.u.-5000i.u.'s,....... I do my shots one every five days or so for three shots total, thats enough for me, some ppl may do it a bit different......

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Here's a good writeup:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm
    but you could ask a hundred different guys the best way to use it and get a hundred different opinions. In short, it reactivates your testicles but deactivates your hypothalimus. So you'll need clomid afterwards to reactivate your hypothalimus. HCG is injected through an insulin needle and stays in your system for 5 days.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    i use it each three weeks 2x 1500 per week
    the 5000 x2 last week

Thread Information