the easiest way not to get scammed if your a newbie!!!!!!

Here is the best and most legitimate way to get gear for a newbie, and not get scammed. First off, get yourself big and strong as **** naturally first, like 210-220lbs fairly lean(say 12-15% for a natural @ 210-220lbs) Second off, start working out w/ guys stronger than you or other guys who are "in the game" and show them some real effort(you should always be doing your best anyways) Work out together, find out what types of routines they do, ask for advice. Sooner or later something will come up about gear. If the guys like you and they think your ready for it and arent just using it as a quick fix, just maybe somebody will clue you in on it. Get it from them, dont ask questions, just get it from somebody in person you'll see again and who is legit, NOT THE NET!!! Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed. The U.S. postal service kinda frowns on illegal substances being mailed. Plus I think it's a separate charge?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Here is the best and most legitimate way to get gear for a newbie, and not get scammed. First off, get yourself big and strong as **** naturally first, like 210-220lbs fairly lean(say 12-15% for a natural @ 210-220lbs) Second off, start working out w/ guys stronger than you or other guys who are "in the game" and show them some real effort(you should always be doing your best anyways) Work out together, find out what types of routines they do, ask for advice. Sooner or later something will come up about gear. If the guys like you and they think your ready for it and arent just using it as a quick fix, just maybe somebody will clue you in on it. Get it from them, dont ask questions, just get it from somebody in person you'll see again and who is legit, NOT THE NET!!! Thanks
    i agrea.. i think person to person sources is the best way, for a newbie to get started in this game..

I used to have to pay 175 bucks for 1, 10cc bottle of Brovel cyp. Glad I had to pay it too, or I would have been doing way too much too young, at only 19. But it was real, and gave me some decent gains w/ my effort and discipline(not sticking up for Brovel, I think it sux)

rajs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yes, very true, its always better dealing face to face with this sort of thing. You never know who you are dealing with over the net. Luckily i have never had the misfortune of getting scammed, mainly thanks to places like this forum.

Thread Information