gigglez2025 is offline New Member

got a few??? first cycle

first off im about 5'8" 185 and about 14% bf.
    ive been training for about 3 years. im wanting to do my first cycle. this is kinda what i had in mind.

wk 1-10 250 mg sustanon
    wk 1-10 400 mg equipoise

wanting to bulk up, but dont want to do to much on my first cycle. should i up it to 500 mg of sust. a friend of mine was doing 250 mg a wk of sust and was getting good results, when he bumped it up to 500 mg he just got more sides.
    any input would be appreciated. thanks

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do 500mg sust, with the EQ

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would rather run a single ester test like enanth or cyp for a 1st cycle,imo,you dont need to run eq just test at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    what about PCT I hope your running that its very important on every cycle especially your first but besides that i think thats a pretty decent cycle to go with i rather just run test like test e or c for a first but thats not that bad of a cycle

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Run cyp or enanthate at 500 mgs a week. You can keep the EQ in there if you want. Run both for 12 weeks in my opinion. I think you would see great gains with just the test though.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    for a first cycle do not stack anything, just run test for 10 to 12 weeks alone at 250mg to 500mg a week and you will see good gains.

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies

just a quick question, why for a first cycle is a single ester test beter than the sust? and yes i do know about a proper pct, and already have that covered.

thaks guys

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    this is interesting to me too. im looking at a second cycle, and was considering many things. i've gotten to down to Test E @ 500mg/wk for sure, but how about EQ for hardness, vascularity and low side-effects : good gains? if i remember right, EQ doesnt aromatize, there are almost NO side effects and is good to stack for veins, hardness, definition and increased appetite. so, how about:

Test E (frontload @ 1000mg 1st week) @ 500mg/week Weeks 2-9
    EQ @ 400mg/week Weeks 1-10
    PCT - already got this taken care of, plus none needed for added EQ

What do you guys think?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would run the eq for a min of 12 weeks mate,you wont norm see anything off the eq til around week 8.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    the suggestions for single ester test vs. sus is made because if you react poorly to one of the 4 esters in the sus, you wont know which one...if you react poorly to test E or Test C, you still still switch to the other...or even better...PROP! (but i prob wouldnt say do this your first time out cuz of the frequent sticks)...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    thanks for the replies

just a quick question, why for a first cycle is a single ester test beter than the sust? and yes i do know about a proper pct, and already have that covered.

thaks guys

With a multi ester test like sust you have to take your injections based on the shortest half life ester it contains, with sust which has prop in it you would need to inject e/d or eod to maintain a steady blood level of test serum in your system. With test E or Cyp you could run Bi-weekly or even some do weekly injects. Also a lot of users complain about inject pain from sust, don't want your first cycle to be your last.

Thread Information