Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/h...00/3605244.stm

He might be a good boxer, but bodybuilding and boxing are two different sports. No 18 year old should even consider juicing. You'll be at a much higher risk of messing your body up, closing growth plates, low test levels, impotence, etc..

Learn how to eat if u want to grow at your age and size. Steroids wont do crap for you

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this guy for real? No one is going to give you any advice the way you are talking on here, you should respect these people. Do yourself a favour, save your money and forget roids, just do what you have been doing and go throw up your last meal, it seems to be working considering you weigh what some girls weigh big man.

-Bino

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Look in the members pic forum to clear up some of your bullshit comments. And we are not saying we are Big or the Best by any means. It's just that at 135lbs and 19 years old you do not need to juice. We have all been there, we are trying to help you and somehow this thread got turned onto bashing this little boxer guy. Anyway, the diet and training forums should help you out with what you need. goodluck.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    i'm thinking a little T3 and clen would get you to where you want to be..

A 125 pound bear..

ROTFLMAO

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    funny stuff...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by safe steroid uk
    Thats A Bit Nasty Admin Thats Not The Kind Of Thing To Say On A Very Open Scaled Forum We Have All Kinds Of Nat,,
    Anyway Im Scottish And White
    Keep Racism Out Plz
    thats the first intelligent thing you've said. look, not trying to talk down on you. you asked for some advice. myself, and others, gave you some solid advice, then you went off on a tangient about some boxer who had nothing to do with anything. if you want to talk boxing, post a thread in the boxing forum, then check out my personal profile and i think you will find i am more than qualified to answer your questions. peace.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    this dude needs winny, i recommend 500000mgs ED for 12 months, and i'm not sure if i'm right but i heard that it might be possible to drink it????????? just a rumor i suppose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information