Thread: Coa

doghunter is offline Member

Coa

anyone understand the full break down of the COA i have been asking for them on all my products and if u have seen them u know its has a section for item ,spec , results what does it mean when it says in the rusults conforms is that when boldenone takes on its gel lequid like form and test goes from off white to white as for the final result

for those who do not know a COA is a certificate of analysis get one when buying raw product

doghunter is offline Member

anyone out there

anyone out there

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    anyone understand the full break down of the COA i have been asking for them on all my products and if u have seen them u know its has a section for item ,spec , results what does it mean when it says in the rusults conforms is that when boldenone takes on its gel lequid like form and test goes from off white to white as for the final result

for those who do not know a COA is a certificate of analysis get one when buying raw product
    I'm not sure exactly what you asking,but EQ will come to you in a yellow liquid-like gel.Make sure it isn't shipped in a plastic bags.Request it to be shipped in a vial.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information