jamerica is offline New Member

Timing For Andro Gel

Hello,

I have access to andro gel. I do not want to get big, but I would like to build some muscle. Does it matter when I apply the gel in relation to when I work out? I normally would apply in the morning, but will not be able to hit the gym until evening.

Thanks

BOBBY D is offline Member
    where did u get this gel, i heard about it, is it androstiene or anadrol . pm me if u need to

BOBBY D is offline Member
    just curious if this is a roid or can u get it at ur local gmc or vit shoppe.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamerica
    Hello,

I have access to andro gel. I do not want to get big, but I would like to build some muscle. Does it matter when I apply the gel in relation to when I work out? I normally would apply in the morning, but will not be able to hit the gym until evening.

Thanks
    Jamerica,

INFO & INSTRUCTIONS:
    http://www.universalfitness.com.au/S..._ironpower.htm

Bobby,

This stuff has been around for a long time. You can get it at Natural Impact (.COM).

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Andro gel is topical testosterone . It is really only used for HRT. It will probably do next to nothing for muscle gains.

I think your question is about how to peak test in the blood in relation to a workout tho. You want a steady high level, not peaks and troughs. Although, a peak would be most benefital before a workout, so probably apply it an hour or so before.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Wait. Whats in that link is some rip off supplement crap, even more ineffective. Sometimes supplement companies use AAS names just to confuse people. Like I saw a supplement called D-bol. It makes me mad

big_C is offline Member
    yea, that link is to some crap that won't do a thing for ya except empty your wallet

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Wait. Whats in that link is some rip off supplement crap, even more ineffective. Sometimes supplement companies use AAS names just to confuse people. Like I saw a supplement called D-bol. It makes me mad
    hehehee an easy way to rob ppl from money. . another one is to put the name anabolic in your supplement product =) A guy I know bought these "anabolic steroids " over the counter from a fitness store in another country. Imagine my facial expression when he told me that he bought 20 pills for 150 bucks.. 1 pill would last for a week - the guy told him so ... HEHEHEHHEEHH He was young and dumb back then but still funny..

Thread Information