Lift Chief is offline Member

think i finally nailed down the cycle

I am 20yrs old/180lbs/training for 3 years
    After much debate i am thinking about this cycle- i want decent sized gains but keepable ones too. here it goes:

EQ 300mg wk 1-8
    DBol 30 mg wk 1-3 -and Proviron 25 mg a day to avoid water retention.
    Winny 25mg a day wk 4-8

Clomid therapy starting week 11- running for 3 weeks
    Nolva/Proviron on hand for signs of gyno

Alright i think this is it- i'm using winny to harden the gains from the dbol and the proviron to keep the water from the DBol down. Using the EQ for solid continuing gains with little water bloat.
    Let me know what you think- all opinions are welcome!!!!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Re: think i finally nailed down the cycle

Originally posted by liftchief
    I am 20yrs old/180lbs/training for 3 years
    After much debate i am thinking about this cycle- i want decent sized gains but keepable ones too. here it goes:

EQ 300mg wk 1-8
    DBol 30 mg wk 1-3 -and Proviron 25 mg a day to avoid water retention.
    Winny 25mg a day wk 4-8

Clomid therapy starting week 11- running for 3 weeks
    Nolva/Proviron on hand for signs of gyno

Alright i think this is it- i'm using winny to harden the gains from the dbol and the proviron to keep the water from the DBol down. Using the EQ for solid continuing gains with little water bloat.
    Let me know what you think- all opinions are welcome!!!!
    I may be wrong on this one bit I'm not too sure the proviron will help with the water retention and gyno. I'm using arimidex for that. You should throw in some test in that cycle. Up the winny to 50mg ed. Up the EQ to 400mg. Just my opinion but maybe the vets can comment on this one. good luck

4plates is offline Banned
    it could be better
    try this
    wk 1-4 dbol 35-50 mg ed
    wk 1-10 eq 400-600 mg wk
    wk 1-10 test 400-600 mg wk
    wk 7-13 winny 50 mg ed
    clomid 2 days out
    get armidex or liquidex to reduce water
    nov on hand (not proviron ) gyno

I guess we posted at the same time 4-plates.
    I guess I finally have learned something. Go with the cycle 4-plates thought out for you. looks good.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Thanks for the quick responses dudes... but i was wondering if it would be useful at all to take some winny after the dbol because i know that you tend to lose A LOT of your gains on this roid and i know that winny helps to harden gains?... Also, doesn't proviron cut down on water and gyno too- just like arimidex except cheaper?

Originally posted by liftchief
    Thanks for the quick responses dudes... but i was wondering if it would be useful at all to take some winny after the dbol because i know that you tend to lose A LOT of your gains on this roid and i know that winny helps to harden gains?... Also, doesn't proviron cut down on water and gyno too- just like arimidex except cheaper?
    The gains you lose from the d-bol are all water so don't worry about it. Taking the winny will not help you keep your d-bol gains. Proviron is for your nuts, not ater retention. What you're thinking about is liquidex.
    Liquidex is cheaper than arimidex .

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I have not done a cycle yet, but when I do (fairly soon) It will be EQ for 10 weeks at 300-400, and winny at the end (if at all). I want to keep my first cycle as minimal as possible, the reason I do not post my cycle for opinions is because I know what ppl will say "throw some test in there" or "why dont you bump it up to 600mg" or "Use some Dbol to kick start your cycle" I don't really understand why for the first cycle all these things should be used, what happens if you react badly to one of them, are you going to know which one it is? Plus sometimes these things are left out on purpose, I don't want to do Test for a first cycle and maybe not ever because enough test can lead to prostate cancer somethign I do not want to deal with. I just feel ppl shouldn't be pressured into creating a mega stack for their first cycle because "you'll regret it trust me bro", I think it should be encouraged to do minimal stacks. Well thats just my 2 cents

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i understand that its your first cycle and you dont want to run high doses but i would through some test in.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Tell me how it goes.

Thread Information