Jray1der is offline Associate Member

Too much Clen, help!!!

I think I went a little overboard. I took a 100mcg's and I am still shaking like crazy. What to do to help subside these side effects. I took it yesterday at 4pm, went to the gym at 5:30pm, worked out for an 1 1/2 hours, then about 20 minutes after working, my legs start getting weak and I am starting to shake. Plus, I got this f**king migraine now. I know now to use a lower dose, but in the meantime, what can I do for this situation? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    lay down in a dark room, drink lots of fluids and wait for the hot flases to come.... ODing on clen SUCKS!!!!

Damn, i did tht last night, and had the fan blowing on me on high power. Felt better but those shakes kill me. How long does this usually lasts?
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    lay down in a dark room, drink lots of fluids and wait for the hot flases to come.... ODing on clen SUCKS!!!!

a 100mcg isnt that much really, its an average dose. If its your first time ver using it then you may experience a little bit more bang, but just deal with it and lower the dose tomorrow to 50mcg, then go up from theer as you get used to it. Theres not a whole lot you can do right now until its ut of the system, doesnt matter what you take really

I was afraid I was gonna hear that. Gotta ride it out I guess. Damn!!! I'm at work and I am acting real brand new right now. Shaking like a leaf and everything. I will definitely lower the dose.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    a 100mcg isnt that much really, its an average dose. If its your first time ver using it then you may experience a little bit more bang, but just deal with it and lower the dose tomorrow to 50mcg, then go up from theer as you get used to it. Theres not a whole lot you can do right now until its ut of the system, doesnt matter what you take really

Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    36 hour half-life. Hang in there!

Thanks Bro, I will, but this way weird, ya know. LOL! Dumb choice taking that much on so soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    1st thing you need to do is try and not think about it that much. i know thats hard to do but u dont want to bring on a panic attack on top of things.

other then that - valium....

Valium is what considered but I think I will just try to wait this thing out and try to get my work done. Its just this shaking and migraine is killing me. And nothing I take for the headache is working, so oh well. Thanks for the info everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    1st thing you need to do is try and not think about it that much. i know thats hard to do but u dont want to bring on a panic attack on top of things.

other then that - valium....

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
    It is indeed a 36 hr half life, but it gets alot weaker after a day. Not saying its not still in you, but your shakes will calm down shortly

Dont give up on clen though, the stuff really works. If you dont have any heart problems or any heart problems in the family then I'd stick to it, just lower your dosage and work your way up. Trust me, after a week you'll be right back up to 100mcg and loving it, the headaches will subside too, your just getting used to it bro, good luck

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    if this was your first dosage 100mcg is a little much...start out at a lower dosage... say 40mcg then go up... for the headaches two extra strength tylenol works fine.. also make sure to drink alot of water.... i forget were but in this forum there was a member who wrote out a great article about clen ... dosages sides etc.. do a search u should find it... good luck....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    50mcgs, 40mcgs, what? With the sides you're having go bare minimum and start with 20mcgs or even better if you have tablets take a half. Then follow everyone's instructions of building up slowly tolerance permitting, water, taurine, etc.

M.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    the headaches are prob from your blood pressure going up try taking some hawthorn berry tabs. clen is really good though so dont get discouraged. 100mcg's isnt an overdose, the recommended dose is 80-160 i think, so you'll be fine. first couple day's the tremors and cramps suck, but they go away and dont come back.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I'f you're good enough to type you aint bad. One of my freinds od on it and his h/r was 130+ for over 24 hours.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Valium is what considered but I think I will just try to wait this thing out and try to get my work done. Its just this shaking and migraine is killing me. And nothing I take for the headache is working, so oh well. Thanks for the info everyone.
    It sucks, I know, I take 120mcgs per day. I only sleep 1-2 hours at a time, have nightmares, have to always take naps just to get 4-5 hours of sleep per day. The upside is the stuff works, and if it gets too bad I take 20mgs of valium, and a couple of glasses of red wine. This helps with the sleep, but is not good to do everyday though. Hang in there.
    Last edited by Pimp_C; 09-16-2005 at 02:06 AM.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    120mgs a day pimp c and you'd be dead!!

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    120mgs a day pimp c and you'd be dead!!
    Sorry 120mcgs a day, my bad.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    drink a beer or two it helps me when i take to much ephedra.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    drink a beer or two it helps me when i take to much ephedra.
    So thats why I dont get sides at 200mcgs of clen

Bro, I was really typing slowly, one letter at a time to get this thread started. But yes, I managed. I made it thru, as today is a few days since I first made that post and I alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    I'f you're good enough to type you aint bad. One of my freinds od on it and his h/r was 130+ for over 24 hours.

Thanks everyone for the great advice, I really appreciate it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Bro, I was really typing slowly, one letter at a time to get this thread started. But yes, I managed. I made it thru, as today is a few days since I first made that post and I alot better.
    Glad your feeling better..Ive used valium before or just some benadryl just to get to sleep so I don't lay in my bed shaking and sweating awake..Like everyone said 100mcg's is nothing when ramped up slowly..Good luck bro..

Thread Information