stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Is sumin wrong or not...

Hi! Im on week 10 of my test/deca cycle. For the last two weeks I started to see a real slowing down of my gains (in strength and size) and now I feel they are not coming at all anymore. I have also felt really tired for the last 2 days.. slept all day today, skipped training etc. First I thought that I was a lil sick but I dont feel sick. So my question is that is it normal to feel like this at this point of the cycle or am I doing sumin wrong or is there sumin wrong with my gear.. The thing is that 2-3 weeks ago I changed from human grade test E to BD test cyp and the same switch with deca... Tomorrow I'll know more sinice I will test where is my strength right now, but definetly am feeling that I am not not growing like I did.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    your results will plateau. you're just gonna have to push through the down feeling and still train. its not good to switch like you did though

I sure hope its only that but if this gets worse should I consider the possibilty of my other gear beaing crap and thus go straight to PCT.. For example: If next week still I get no strength gains compared to the previous weeks I should go to PCT
    See im also goin other scenarios in my head:

1) Maybe Im training too much... (last week BJJ training added up so I have 7 workouts each week) 0
    2)Maybe Im not getting nuff cals.. since Im a big guy I am watching out for extra fat so I could eat more..

try eatin more and gettin your mind right. mentality has so much to do with it. i'd go ahead and finish the cycle before you do pct

i only do 5 days 7 seems like over training to me.

yup but 3 of those are BJJ which is like wrestling training, but yeah I've noticed the plateau about simultaneously also with the continuation of BJJ training (took the summer off due to injury)

the BJJ could be takin away from your gains. i'm not a big fan of wrestling training even though i love wrestling. those guys kill themselves to make weight

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Are you eating enough to maintain the mass you have gained?

not sure.. but I am eating alot.. I eat as much as in the beginning of the cycl.. I have gained about 20 pounds.. (now 280)

- but havent gained any weight in like 3 weeks or sumin.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would still try upping the calories and see if that works and if your training 7 days a week, stop it.

4 times a week i go to the gym and then 3 times a week BJJ. But I sometimes drop sumin (usually BJJ) so that I get atleast one complete rest day a week.. Ill try to train a lil less and up the calories and Ill see where I am going.

Thread Information