dans is offline Junior Member

Athlete Needs Help Concerning Doc's Advice

First, I would like to say great forums. They are packed with tons of information and helpful advice.

I have a specific question for all the experts.

I am a 24 year old athlete that can be randomly tested for steroids at any time. The test they do checks for your testosterone to epitestosterone ratio. I got blood tests done and my test level is right around 450.

I am in need of some strength gains, I have been lifting seriously for 9+ years and have made plenty of gains naturally and with over-the-counter supplements. BUT I am at the point where I need a boost to get me over the edge and make some more serious strength gains while training.

I recently got in touch with a doctor who is willing to help me out. He recommended some natural herbal test boosters(tribulus and others) along with a transdermal testosterone cream(don't know the percentage yet, but probably low doses because he says he doesn't want my testosterone levels going to high). He also gave me a prescription for Arimedex. He said he wasn't sure if I should take the Arimedex or not, I would think not because of the little amount of testosterone I am doing? but I don't really know. Any idea? I don't want to take it if I don't need to. I have not started taking any of these things yet because I wanted to get some opinions first.

Is this going to really help me make any serious strength gains? Is it going to hurt me more than it will help me? Does this combination make sense? Should I send the stuff back because it will make no difference?

I realize doing a real cycle would be great and just what I need but I can't to do it because the random drug testing. Unless anyone knows of some kind of new THG type steroid they can't test for?

If what he is giving me isn't the answer does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Buy some epitestosterone. Google it. It's legal. It's not a steroid , nor a controlled substance. Stack it with your injectable test, in a ratio which insures you won't have a failing ratio of test/epitest (failing is 6:1, by the way).

Thanks for the tip, but when I Google'd it I could not find anyone selling it. Do you have an URL?

Also can anyone else help me out?

Thanks

Bump

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Hooker's idea is standard practice and a good suggestion. I heard drug testers have gotten sneaky in that they can find that test in the urine is from plant origin. All synthetics tests orginally come from plants.

I am going to add a thread about this topic for ya bro

Thanks Mike, I need to find out more info on whether they can tell the difference. I saw the thread. I appreciate it.

What about the stuff he sent me?? Should I take that? Will it make a difference? Any thoughts?

Thread Information