gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

masteron question

hi huys, i have two quick questions:

1. if i run masteron the last 4 weeks of a cycle would it help retain my gains, or just harden up, or both of them?

2. if i dont get any water retention or little of it would it be easier to retain my gains? because their will be almost any water weight

thanks in advance

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595

1. if i run masteron the last 4 weeks of a cycle would it help retain my gains, or just harden up, or both of them?

2. if i dont get any water retention or little of it would it be easier to retain my gains? because their will be almost any water weight

thanks in advance
    It depends, if you consider water to be "gains" then you will loose some of your "gains." If you consider muscle to be gains then what you retain will be determined mostly by proper PCT along with diet, training and rest. What compounds you choose, IMO, do not have that much of an impact regarding retaining gains. IMO water retention is a part of cycling, it comes and goes and I do not really concern myself with that aspect of aas usage. When the cycle + pct is over, whatever muscle that remains is the focus of my concerns.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    It depends, if you consider water to be "gains" then you will loose some of your "gains." If you consider muscle to be gains then what you retain will be determined mostly by proper PCT along with diet, training and rest. What compounds you choose, IMO, do not have that much of an impact regarding retaining gains. IMO water retention is a part of cycling, it comes and goes and I do not really concern myself with that aspect of aas usage. When the cycle + pct is over, whatever muscle that remains is the focus of my concerns.

wat he said!

thanks in advance
    1. It may help, but to effectively retain your gains you need proper PCT....thats the key. IMO I would run the masteron no less than 8wks.

2. Water retention has nothing to do with retaining LBM. Its part of cycling and it can be minimized with the proper anti-es. To retain LBM....see #1.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    1. It may help, but to effectively retain your gains you need proper PCT....thats the key. IMO I would run the masteron no less than 8wks.

2. Water retention has nothing to do with retaining LBM. Its part of cycling and it can be minimized with the proper anti-es. To retain LBM....see #1.
    i deffinately agree on the masteron for 8 weeks imho.

thanks for all the replies, i think ill go with some HCG at the middle and at the end of my cycle followed by some clomid, clen and tongkat ali and/or tirbulus for my PCT. i want to bulk at first and then cut up thats why i dont want any water retention, plus girls dont like it. i'll use 25 mg of proviron and 20mg of nolva. is that ok? or i should use 50 mg of proviron

bump

i'll use 25 mg of proviron and 20mg of nolva. is that ok? or i should use 50 mg of proviron
    Whats your cycle look like?? It would depend on how prone you are......you can always adjust accordingly. Masteron doesn't aromatize so no worries there.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    masteron helps harden you up if your really lean like 9% bodyfat, 200-400mg a week for 6 weeks helps, you keep alot, with tren and winny watch out

my cycle is 500mg sust per week, 400mg eq week for 8 weeks i know it would be better to run this compunds for 12+ weeks but this is all i have

Thread Information