Thread: deca/sust cycle

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

deca/sust cycle

this is my second cycle and i want to know what people think. my first cycle was test only for 8 weeks. it's been over a year since that cycle. Right now i have a 10ml bottle of british dragon decabol and 10 vials of organon sustanon . during my cycle im going to be taking animal pak (twice a day), glucosamine and probably a protein shake before and after the gym and one before bed as well as about 6-7 decent sized meals throughout the day and lots of water.I'm 5'9" 190lbs. and my arms are approx. 17.5" pumped. i can bench 225 10-12 times fresh.

I'm planning on pyramiding my cycle sort of like this but im not sure if i should do it like this because i've read on here the frequency you need to take sustanon because of the short acting test. in it.
    wk1: 250mg deca
    wk2: 250mg deca/250mg sust
    wk3: 500mg deca/250mg sust
    wk4: 500mg deca/500mg sust
    wk5: 500mg deca/500mg sust
    wk6: 250mg deca/500mg sust
    wk7: 250mg deca/250mg sust
    wk8: 250mg sust

for the weeks where i take 500mg of sust i plan on splitting the injections so i'd be doing 250mg let's say on sunday and 250mg on wednesday/thursday.
    the same goes for the weeks i take 500mg of deca. I had also planned on getting novalex and clomid but my friend is telling me oxo 6 is all you need for post cycle therapy especially since deca and sust have low side effects. I have the needles and everything ready to go. I just need your opinion before i start. i wanna start it mid october.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    this is my second cycle and i want to know what people think. my first cycle was test only for 8 weeks. it's been over a year since that cycle. Right now i have a 10ml bottle of british dragon decabol and 10 vials of organon sustanon . during my cycle im going to be taking animal pak (twice a day), glucosamine and probably a protein shake before and after the gym and one before bed as well as about 6-7 decent sized meals throughout the day and lots of water.I'm 5'9" 190lbs. and my arms are approx. 17.5" pumped. i can bench 225 10-12 times fresh.

I'm planning on pyramiding my cycle sort of like this but im not sure if i should do it like this because i've read on here the frequency you need to take sustanon because of the short acting test. in it.
    wk1: 250mg deca
    wk2: 250mg deca/250mg sust
    wk3: 500mg deca/250mg sust
    wk4: 500mg deca/500mg sust
    wk5: 500mg deca/500mg sust
    wk6: 250mg deca/500mg sust
    wk7: 250mg deca/250mg sust
    wk8: 250mg sust

for the weeks where i take 500mg of sust i plan on splitting the injections so i'd be doing 250mg let's say on sunday and 250mg on wednesday/thursday.
    the same goes for the weeks i take 500mg of deca. I had also planned on getting novalex and clomid but my friend is telling me oxo 6 is all you need for post cycle therapy especially since deca and sust have low side effects. I have the needles and everything ready to go. I just need your opinion before i start. i wanna start it mid october.
    NO NO NO!!!!! take 1 sust and 200mg deca E3D for 12 weeks. Done pyramid, its a waste, believe me. This will total about 550 sust a week and 450 deca. This is plenty.

it'll only be like a 6 week cycle if i do it like that. should i do the first week just deca so then i'd end with sust only to extend the cycle or it doesnt matter

big_C is offline Member
    you dont have enough gear IMO...that cycle is to short with Deca , get more gear and run 12 or 14 weeks @ 500 mg Test a week and 400 or 500 mg Deca, with out frontloading, 8 weeks aint enough bro

so should i jus pick up 10 more vials of sust and another 10ml bottle of deca

mickinadders is offline New Member
    like big c said an 8 week cycle using sus and deca not long enough.its going to take the sus alone 4-5 weeks to kick in so you,ll only be using its benefits for 3-4 weeks.your going to have to get some more gear

one of my friends jus did a cycle with 10 vials of sust and 10ml bottle of decabol. he saw a lil gains but nothing crazy...most jus in strength and barely any size

mickinadders is offline New Member
    my first cycle with sus i used 30 vials and that was injecting every third day for 12 weeks and i saw some good gains in strength and size.with sus you,ve got short and long acting tests and you,ve got to make use of both by taking frequently enough to use the fast acting tests but also long enough to use the long acting tests

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with bigC. Cycle is too short. Deca should be run minimum 10 weeks. And don't pyramid. Just run 250mg of sust. 2 times per week with 200-400mg of deca per week. Keep the test dosage higher than the deca. A 12 week cycle would do much better.

thanks for all the comments on my cycle. i had an idea that what i had wasnt enough especially after seeing my friend do a cycle almost identical to what i wrote and not seeing that many gains. I'm definately gonna go with you guys and get more gear before i start my cycle. Is not pyramiding really a safe thing to do though? I thought it would be better to come off juice gradually. so would doing 250mg of deca a week and 250mg of sust twice per week be good? that way all i would need to buy is 10 more vials of sust in order to run my cycle of 10 weeks
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 09-15-2005 at 05:25 PM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, get more gear, dont pyramid, and take the them E3D. 250 sust, 200 deca E3D that is... this is a great mass gainer, im confident you will like it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you need to redo that cycle. your blood levels will be all over the place.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Your stopping the deca at about the time when it kicks in, and the sust will be workin for like 2 week's. why bother even doin a cycle.

Thread Information