oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone have experience with HRT clinics?

Sorry if this is not in the right area (Mods please move if so).

I see a few of these HRT clinics in the USA offering HGH, Test and Deca . They say you can get what you need after bloodwork and local doctors office visits.

I know most of you have your own sources but are these clinics a way to get "legal" scripts for those without resources?

I looked and did not see this before so sorry if it has been discussed before.

Oldman.

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Sorry if this is not in the right area (Mods please move if so).

I see a few of these HRT clinics in the USA offering HGH, Test and Deca . They say you can get what you need after bloodwork and local doctors office visits.

I know most of you have your own sources but are these clinics a way to get "legal" scripts for those without resources?

I looked and did not see this before so sorry if it has been discussed before.

Oldman.
    do a search for "oasis" and you will find all you need. If the HRt clinic requires a blood test, physical, and a certain age, and if you have somewhat low test levels, the dr. could prescribe you some test.

Thanks.. I talked to oasis and waiting for BW to come back but they seem so pricey but I guess I am stuck on that if I am using legit chanels.

I mostly wanted to make sure I was not sending them $$$ and getting ripped. Not really looking for a source check as much but making sure no one else has been taken by a HRT like this. They seem cool but hell anyone getting that much money should be

thanks

Oldman

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I like --------,

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have health ins. have you tried your own doctor or PA?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Oasis is legit. There are many others. Expensive vs. the black market but legal. Something to be said about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    If you have health ins. have you tried your own doctor or PA?

Even though I need it my INS Co. will not pay at all. It is a joke.

If anyone else has any names of good HRT clinics I appreciate the name so I can make sure I don't get screwed on cost..

Thanks!!

Oldman

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Will they still perscribe if you test levels are not low? They make it sound on their website that you are guaranteed a perscription...

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Will they still perscribe if you test levels are not low? They make it sound on their website that you are guaranteed a perscription...
    I think their thinking is anyone over 30 is going to be "low" so they will push you to the highest end of "normal". I wonder how many people get turned down if any but they do make sure you jump through some hoops to get it.

Oldman

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I use oasis and they are great. Plus they are legal, no DEA knocking down my door.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't be surprised to find the DEA knocking on THEIR door. These online HRT clinics aren't totally legit. For example, many states require a physician to do a physical exam on a patient before they are legally allowed to prescribe medication to that patient. But many on the online HRT clinics require no such exam.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    I wouldn't be surprised to find the DEA knocking on THEIR door. These online HRT clinics aren't totally legit. For example, many states require a physician to do a physical exam on a patient before they are legally allowed to prescribe medication to that patient. But many on the online HRT clinics require no such exam.
    OASIS DOES require a physcial and a battery of blood tests along with host of other documents...to include a picture ID (Faxed) to substantiate your age.

DEA = federal matters...state regulations (such as having a physical as you stated) = state matters....DEA does not enforce state law/matters..they are federal agents with jurisdiction over Title 21 of the Federal Criminal Code and Rules.

depdaddy is offline Member
    be prepared to pay a fortune for it..buddy of mine used it and it cost him 10 times what he could get elswhere

dep

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Ten Times ?? Can you give an specific example?

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    be prepared to pay a fortune for it..buddy of mine used it and it cost him 10 times what he could get elswhere

dep

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    im looking to head to oasis as well...no good contacts in my area and I cant be ripped off again.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak

Yes they do require all those tests. I had to have a physical, blood tests, photo I.D., there is a Age requirement, and I also had to sign a paper stating that these drugs are not to be sold...etc. As far as the cost, my insurance pays for it all.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Yes they do require all those tests. I had to have a physical, blood tests, photo I.D., there is a Age requirement, and I also had to sign a paper stating that these drugs are not to be sold...etc. As far as the cost, my insurance pays for it all.

What insurance do you have? How much did they pay for?

What did you do just get the codes from them and submit the claim to your insurance

Well, the actual physical can be done by your own doctor, and so can the blood tests as long as he will order them for you. Some doctors are dicks and won't do "unnecessary" blood work. I don't know what insurance you have or how it works but all you have to do is call oasis and talk to Keith. He will walk you through everything. My insurance is through our union and we are self insured, as far as codes and such I can't help you there bro, Im not familiar with that...sorry.

Thread Information