Tbomb2005 is offline New Member

How should i do this cycle?

k i am doing my first cycle could someone give me some advice, I have a 10ml of Prop. Qv and deca 200 along with 100 dbol pills should i kickstart my cycle with 4 weeks of dbol then start deca and prop? could someone write out a good work out plan and how i could or should take these... thanks u im new at this but i have been lifting for 5 years im 6ft and about 230 with 14% body fat. thanks josh

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbomb2005
    k i am doing my first cycle could someone give me some advice, I have a 10ml of Prop. Qv and deca 200 along with 100 dbol pills should i kickstart my cycle with 4 weeks of dbol then start deca and prop? could someone write out a good work out plan and how i could or should take these... thanks u im new at this but i have been lifting for 5 years im 6ft and about 230 with 14% body fat. thanks josh
    Continue shopping.You don't have enough prop to make a mouse grow.same goes for Deca also.

~Pinnacle~

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    you don't need to kickstart prop. do you even know the mgs/ml on your stuff. or what mgs your caps are. and ED sticks for a first timer isn't the best plan. you need a long estered test like Enan, then you can use your d-bol. but you need enough to run a 10-12 wk cycle, 12 preferrably. do you have any kind of pct set up. either you haven't posted enough info or you've still got to do a lot more research bro. good luck

ok i just talked to my guy and he has the test enthante he said he would trade it back for the deca so should i do something like this

week 1-12 dbol pills
    week 1-12 test enthante
    then PCT

so will dbol and test enthante still get me big and somwhat cut up? Would it of be better to use deca?

d-bol only needs to be used for the first 4 wks man. not 12. run it at 30-50mgs ED. what is your pct?

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    bro you need to do some reserch 12 weeks of dbol is going to kill your liver if i were you i would wait a while and do a little studying before you jump into AAS

no deca for a first cycle. you'll get good gains from the d-bol, test E.

Ok so

Dbol 1-4
    Enthante 1-12
    Pct?

Its hard to find the pct around where i live but how much should i expect to pay for it since the people around me try to rip me off example somone tried to sell me a 10 ml of prop for $380 im new but not a jack ass

ok i just talked to my guy and he has the test enthante he said he would trade it back for the deca so should i do something like this

week 1-12 dbol pills
    week 1-12 test enthante
    then PCT

so will dbol and test enthante still get me big and somwhat cut up? Would it of be better to use deca?
    No offense,but you really should research more before you buy anything.It's very apparent you have no experience whatsoever.You'll be much better off if you read up on things,ask questions and learn proper dieting for anabolics.You'll just wind up hurting yourself,like you would running Dbol for 12 weeks.
    Don't rush into this.Take some time and read drug profiles ect.Tons of info on this board.And everyone here is willing to help out,but you need to do some work on your own first.

~Pinnacle~

Ok so

Dbol 1-4
    Enthante 1-12
    Pct?

Its hard to find the pct around where i live but how much should i expect to pay for it since the people around me try to rip me off example somone tried to sell me a 10 ml of prop for $380 im new but not a jack ass
    research first but here is a good way to run pct:

2wks after last test shot.

day 1: 300mgs clomid/20mgs nolva/4gs trib
    days 2-11: 100mgs clomid/20mgs nolva/ 4gs trib
    days 12-21: 50mgs clomid/20mgs nolva/4gs trib

its also safe to run nolva throughout your cycle at like 10mgs ED

Ok so

Dbol 1-4
    Enthante 1-12
    Pct?

RESEARCH!!!YOU HAVE NO FVCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING!!These drugs aren't a joke.You can harm yourself!!!

do you even know what doses you're gonna run the testE and d-bol?

i'd seriously hold off on the cycle for a while to learn more

Do you know how to inject?

Do you know what size needle to use?

Do you know what Nolvadex is?

Do you know what Liquidex is?

Do you know how often to inject test Enanthate ?

Do you know how long it takes for test enanthate to clear your system?

Do you know when to start PCT?

I bet you don't know the answers to any of these questions,but yet you want to run drugs you know nothing about.

~Pinnacle~

read this before doin anything

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

from what i was told i know test enthant 250mg on mon and thur, needle size 23 gage, pct 2 weeks after the last test shot

and correct me if i am wrong but just by reading, im still not sure thats why i came here to STERIOD QUESTIONS to ask people who may know alot more then me, besides i read 200 pages a night, im in college so its not like i have all the time in the world to read more so thats why i am asking people who actually know what they are talking about.... damn!

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    RESEARCH!!!YOU HAVE NO FVCKING IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING!!These drugs aren't a joke.You can harm yourself!!!
    listen to him bro, IMO you don't know arse from elbows, research. A WORK OUT PLAN?? let me get this, you don't even have a routine or know how to work out and your using AAS??

you aren't ready to cycle. i'm in college too but i still find tid bits of time to check out something that could potentially be harmful to me. we've asked you several basic questions that you aren't able to respond to because you don't know. this is how people get screwed up and give juice a bad name. we're just trying to help you out. we may be blunt but we're right. read that link i posted when you get time and then form some educated questions and then post a cycle.....if you are ready. make sure you do almost all the natural gaining that you can before you try roids. not tryin to make you mad but its the truth. good luck bro

Thread Information