Almost There is offline Junior Member

Pct time for Tren A

Im running test e for 15 weeks. PCT for that starts 2 weeks after the last shot. I want to run tren a for 8 weeks, when should I run it till to match up pct times? thanks

Tren can be ran up to 2-3 days before starting your PCT clomid. Many users stop tren long before that because its shut you down pretty hard and its makes for an easier recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Tren can be ran up to 2-3 days before starting your PCT clomid. Many users stop tren long before that because its shut you down pretty hard and its makes for an easier recovery.
    so would stopping tren at week 15 along with the test be beneficial, and make pct easier?

gio86 is offline Member
    yes...if i were you i would stick with the test while taking tren ...then stop tren and keep runing test for atleast 2 more weeks..thats going to easy up your recovery and after 15 days of ur last test shot start pct. correct me anyone if im wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    so would stopping tren at week 15 along with the test be beneficial, and make pct easier?
    Yep....

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Yep....
    aright thanks for your help guys, Im definately going to end the tren with the test then so I dont get shut down too hard.

Thread Information