Thread: Nolvadex

redbull79 is offline New Member

Nolvadex

I'm researching my first cycle, and I was wondering what is the difference between the actual nolvadex and the anit-e stuff that you can buy at GNC. Do you need a perscription to buy nolva legaly? And how much will it reduce your gains if you take nolva throughout your cycle?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Fu(k GNC!!! It is like taking your car back to the dealership for a simple oil change and getting raped in the process.

No, you don't need a script to buy nolva if you are buying from a website such as AR-R , but you will need one if you are buying it legally.

If you run nolva at 10 mg ed during your cycle, it will not hinder your gains. A lot of ppl (myself included) only have nolva on hand just in case, I have never found the need to use it in any of my cycles yet. I use it mainly during pct along with clomid.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn gnc! 4 protein drinks $18!!! wtfff

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    yeah nolva is a great thing during a cycle expercally if you are taking products that aromitize easily it will prevent gyno (bitch tit)

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i also have it on hand just in case... i did test e deca and dbol and havn't needed it... i guess i am 1 of the lucky one's not prone to gyno... but it is a good feeling to have it just in case...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    it helps keep water bloat down for me and would be way better than anything at GNC.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redbull79
    I'm researching my first cycle, and I was wondering what is the difference between the actual nolvadex and the anit-e stuff that you can buy at GNC. Do you need a perscription to buy nolva legaly? And how much will it reduce your gains if you take nolva throughout your cycle?
    The difference is that actual nolvadex actually works and is cheaper than the stuff at GNC that does not actually work and costs an arm and a leg. If you are on cycle chances are you aren't too worried about obtaining legal substances anyway.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    theres no problem in obtaining nolvadex no need to go to GNC,id run it straight through your cycle its better to be safe than sorry, it helps to counteract the affects of aromatisation,,,,,prevention is better than the cure!!

redbull79 is offline New Member
    thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i also have it on hand just in case... i did test e deca and dbol and havn't needed it... i guess i am 1 of the lucky one's not prone to gyno... but it is a good feeling to have it just in case...
    knock on wood.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    it helps keep water bloat down for me and would be way better than anything at GNC.
    Nolvadex has very little if any effect on water retention from estrogen. You need an aromatase inhibitor for that.

But I do agree that nolvadex is superior and proven and certainly better than product x at GNC. Not that I would go to GNC anyway...

Thread Information