vein-x is offline Associate Member

FINAL: Test E. & EQ - Critique Please...

Well, it's taken quite a while, but I've finally figured out my cycle. After much advice from the boards, hours more research and msgs from bros all over, I've decided to go with this:

*WHAT*
    Test E : 6500mg
    EQ : 4800mg
    Nolva : 1000mg
    HCG : 5000iu

*CYCLE*
    *TEST E* : Front load @ 1000mg for the first week taken 500mg Monday and Thurday.

For the remaining 11 weeks @ 500mg taken 250mg Monday and Thursday.

*EQ* : Taken @ 400mg/week for all 12 weeks.

*HCG*
    HCG administrations will start 5 weeks before the end of the cycle. I will inject 500iu HCG 2 times a week for a total of 1000iu per week.

*PCT*
    One week after the last Test E & HCG shots, I will run Nolva:
    40mg/day for the first 2 weeks
    20mg/day for the second 2 weeks

*NOTES*

*I have extra Nolva in case anything happens during the cycle.

*EQ has little to NO side-effects, so I'm REALLY not worried about EQ. It's there for vascularity, hardness and definition.

*Test E @ 500mg/week shouldn't have too many problems. If gyno flares up, I'll take 20mg/day until it is staved off.

*QUESTIONS*

*Is the extra 160mg of Nolva enough to cover any gyno issues?

*Can EQ and Test E be mixed in the same syringe?

I'm all set otherwise! Give me any feedback you can...
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Well, it's taken quite a while, but I've finally figured out my cycle. After much advice from the boards, hours more research and msgs from bros all over, I've decided to go with this:

*WHAT*
    Test E : 6500mg
    EQ : 4800mg
    Nolva : 1000mg
    HCG : 5000iu

*CYCLE*
    *TEST E* : Front load @ 1000mg for the first week taken 500mg Monday and Thurday.

For the remaining 11 weeks @ 500mg taken 250mg Monday and Thursday.

*EQ* : Taken @ 400mg/week for all 12 weeks.

*HCG*
    HCG administrations will start 5 weeks before the end of the cycle. I will inject 500iu HCG 2 times a week for a total of 1000iu per week.

*PCT*
    One week after the last Test E & HCG shots, I will run Nolva:
    40mg/day for the first 2 weeks
    20mg/day for the second 2 weeks

*NOTES*

*I have extra Nolva in case anything happens during the cycle.

*EQ has little to NO side-effects, so I'm REALLY not worried about EQ. It's there for vascularity, hardness and definition.

*Test E @ 500mg/week shouldn't have too many problems. If gyno flares up, I'll take 20mg/day until it is staved off.

*QUESTIONS*

I'm all set otherwise! Give me any feedback you can...
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
    Looks good..start pct 2 weeks after last test shot. Yes can be mixed in the same syringe. I would add clomid in pct..but others opinions differ. When is your other hcg administration? I wouldn't say EQ has NO side effects. Different compounds effect different people differently.

Oh and what is your cycle experience?

Thanks!
    First off, fvck Clomid. I'm don't want worse side-effects in the PCT than on the cycle! I'm only running one aromatizable substance, so I think HCG and Nolva will at least cover, if not, overkill excess estrogen production.
    Second, HCG @ 1000iu/week - taken Mondays and Thurdays of the last 5 weeks on cycle @ 500iu per injection. Then exclusively Nolva will finish out any problems in PCT.

Keep the input comin guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Oh and what is your cycle experience?
    Just noticed this...
    I'm going to call this my first REAL cycle. When I was 22, I ran Test E @ 300mg/week with Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Really, no gains at all. I was probably more pissed because I thought I'd benefit, and got nothing but headaches and blurred vision for that Clomid... Now, 3 year, much experience, years of lifting and BOOKS of reading later, I'm going to run an EQ | Test E cycle with sufficient PCT, 90% perfect nutrition (a little Taco Bell every once in a while...) and perfect supplementation.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822
    Says to wait 3 weeks after last EQ injection before beginning PCT, but only 2 weeks after Test E. What should I do about that? Start at 2 weeks? 3? 2 and a half?
    Sorry for the 20 Questions run around, but I'm sick of waiting on this nitty-gritty detail stuff...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822
    Says to wait 3 weeks after last EQ injection before beginning PCT, but only 2 weeks after Test E. What should I do about that? Start at 2 weeks? 3? 2 and a half?
    Sorry for the 20 Questions run around, but I'm sick of waiting on this nitty-gritty detail stuff...
    Start PCT 21 days after last Test E shot

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Start PCT 21 days after last Test E shot

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would frontload the EQ too. It's a longer ester than the test. 800mg EQ the first week, 600mg EQ the second week and 400mg EQ the remaining weeks.

Also I would run the test 1 week longer that the EQ.

PCT can start 2 weeks after your last test shot or 3 weeks after your last EQ shot if you are stopping each compound at the same time.

Well, thanks for all the tips and help. I'm all done setting up now, and I will use the frontload EQ idea, can't hurt... All that's left are these:

*Could I throw Clen in for post-cycle fat burning and retaining gains cycled:
    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40
    (Clen cycle is #of mcg per day in a 3-week PCT fat-burning, muscle retaining regime)
    Last edited by vein-x; 09-16-2005 at 01:12 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, thanks for all the tips and help. I'm all done setting up now, and I will use the frontload EQ idea, can't hurt... All that's left are these:

No. If you start to get gyno during your cycle you are going to want to hit the nolva @ 60 to 80mg at first and then taper down to 20mg for the remainder of your cycle.

Yes

*Could I throw Clen in for post-cycle fat burning and retaining gains cycled:
    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40
    (Clen cycle is #of mcg per day in a 3-week PCT fat-burning, muscle retaining regime)
    I'll give this a bump for your clen question. I've heard different opinions regarding this subject. And I've never taken clen as part of my PCT.

Well, I was just reading that it's a very good gain keeper. So I figure, if something in my PCT isn't 110% perfect, Clen will more than compensate for it, and hold onto more mass than a cycle without clen as part of the PCT

What do you think guys? It's my last question...
    (and BTW: Please keep critiquing the cycle, seems good to me, but you never know)

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    clen is definitely NOT as anticatabolic as having no test in your body catabolic ... (which is where we drop to after a cycle.)

Perhaps HGH can help, or something else... but not clen. It just doesn't do that much.

I'm well aware of blood levels post-cycle. I was just thinking that HCG will help normalize levels, Nolvadex will stave off some symptoms and Clen would help keep a few more lbs. I'm hoping HCG will get my test levels to where I'm not eating sick amounts of muscle a day and then use clen to solidify most of the gains.

Thread Information