LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

Is this cycle a *smart* one for a rookie

HI......I've read alot on these boards...and gained a great deal of info....

First a little info about me.....21 years old 6'0 160 lbs....training
    hard for about 2 years......very knowlegable about training and diet....my goal is to gain about 15-20 lbs....

My friend last year did a 5 week cycle of a 10 cc vile of TEST ENANTHATE ...and had very good gains...gained about 20 lbs...if this is ok to do by itself....I wouldn't mind doing it..since I am on a budget

well i was thinking about doing the same thing....but i'm reading a lot on this site that it is wise to stack is d-bol......but my question is first of all is the 10 cc bottle enough? and if so.....how would u guys recommend stacking the d-bol with it?......also what are some good otc products that will help the gyno away.....I know to take clomid 2 weeks after the last injection to help keep the gains.....thanks in advance.....
    Last edited by LiftHeavy; 05-02-2002 at 06:05 PM.

bump

G-S Guest
    Get more gear. If you are gonna do it, do it right.

Test @ 500 a week for 10 weeks
    Dbol @ 30-40 mg per day weeks 1-4
    Arimidex .25 ed for duration.
    Clomid at the end and it would be wise to have some Nolvadex on hand.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I personally would run an EQ and Test cycle...and this can be run rather cheaply

viper is offline Member
    if the vial is 200mg/ml and 10cc that is 2000mg of test per bottle....to run 500 for 10 weeks you need 5000mg.....so that means you need 2.5 vials.....

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Get more gear. If you are gonna do it, do it right.

Test @ 500 a week for 10 weeks
    Dbol @ 30-40 mg per day weeks 1-4
    Arimidex .25 ed for duration.
    Clomid at the end and it would be wise to have some Nolvadex on hand.
    He only weighs 160, do you think 500mg/week of test is neccessary? I would think that he's going to blow up almost regardless of the dosages and it seems like you can only really gain and maintain so much muscle in a cycle, at least from my reading.

price

I'm paying about $150 for a 10cc vile.....I dont know if thats a rip off or not...... But like I said before my friend had great gains from the 1 vile of test by itself....I can't afford to buy 2.5 viles...if I get a good deal I can def buy the d-bol....I don't know if this will help you guys out...is there anyway I can cycle just the test....and most likely add the d-bol...can someone recommend a cycle with the d-bol and without it.....thanks in advance....

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    According to the other bros on the board Test Enanth(less frequent injections and good gains) + EQ (will help keep that muscle you put on, also making it more ripped and harder) are your best bet for a first cycle. It is also more effective if you run it for 8-10 weeks because they won start kicking in until week 3, meaning you will have aprox 3 weeks to make your gains if your running it for 6 weeks..

Be sure to have some Clomid (so u can keep your gains and stabilize your test levels) and Nolva (in case u feel your nipples getting itchy or sore and u dont get bitch tits) on hand also.

If you want a mild cycle why dont you do 250 mg test and 400mg eq a week? Just my thoughts, but im no expert

thanks...

Thanks for all the responses......any more opinions...please post.....

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Save up your money, and do a search on beginners cycles. There 's alot to read up on. Peace!

McBain is offline Member
    finastride with test is always a must too imo, unless you are running deca

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    maybe i missed it, but did you ever tell us what the dosage was on the test that you already have? If it's an enanthate in a 10ml theres a good chance you have t200, which is 200mg/ml. You will probably see great results with dbol at 35 or so a day, but I wouldn't run just 200mg of test a week, even at 160 #'s. I would say shoot for 300-400. I'm on my first cycle and I'm running 500 of enanthate, but that is a gracious plenty for a first cycle. I also ran the dbol at the beginning. Started off at 30ed but moved to 35 then 40 and saw better results (nap dbol). So far I'm up over 25 lbs, very little water. You don't really need anything besides the test and dbol, give that a shot, eat a lot, train hard and you will easily see your 10-15.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    oh any by the way, i dont know of any otc solutions for gyno, get some nolvadex from your source before you start. If your source doesnt have or know what nolvadex and clomid are then find a new source.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Here's my two-pennies worth:

More gear (test+deca , or test+EQ; upping the test dosage or however you increase the quantity) might help you get more gains, but it might just be overkill. More juice doesn't always mean more gains, but it definitely means more money and potentailly more side-effects.

If you have one 10mL bottle of Test. Enathate @ 200mg/mL, and that's what you want to use for your first cycle, I would suggest that you lower the dose and extend the cycle:

200mg/week for 10 weeks

or, maybe even better:

250mg/weeks for 8 weeks

If you do 400mg/week for 5 weeks, you will have about 2 weeks of a steady level of test. in your system: 3 weeks ramping up, 2 weeks steady & 3 weeks as the test. metabolizes out of your system. Lowering the dose will give you a good, solid 5-7 weeks of (relatively) stable blood levels which gives you time to eat enough to pack on the mass.

Look over the post archives; lots of guys get great gains on 200-250mg of test. a week on their frst cycle.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-03-2002 at 03:25 AM.

hmm

Thanks guys......It all depends on the budget and price he's asking.......I'll go from there

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like everyone else said, save up the mulla! Don't do it half asses. People say that your first cycle is usually one of the best ones, so make sure you have everything. Screw that only one bottle thing. Your friend just got lucky, it won't work that way for everyone. Also, did your friend take any Clomid?

clomid

no my friend didnt' take any clomid....just the test.......and some chrisin (I think thats how its spelled) to preventy gyno.......but I know its not wise to stop suddenly.....should use clomid....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Liftheavy you should go with Ajax's cycle.
    Forget about your friends results like Terinox said he was lucky.
    Slow down, get everything you need for your cycle. Don't rush in to a cycle without, having Colmid and anti-e's before you start.

Do some more research here's a thread on low dose's that might help.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18958

Welcome to the board

JohnnyB
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 05-05-2002 at 10:41 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Bro you are gonna hear advice saying go with low dosage and some say go with high doseage. Only you can make that decision. Read, Read, and then read some more. It is your body. No one on here knows if a low doseage will do you any good or if a high doseage will hurt you any. After doing all of your research it ultimately comes down to your decision, based on your research and knowledge about your body (workout routine, diet, gyno prone, etc.) that will be the final decision. I am of the mind that if you are gonna stick yourself in A$$ at least once a week then you should get all out of it that you can. But that is my decision. For my first cycle I went with a median between what guys suggested low side and what guys suggested high side. My body is my guinea pig and I'll learn from it. I can tell you right now though that I wish I had gone more on the higher side of things. But it is your decision. You will feel comfortable about your decision after you have done extensive research on the subject. Don't rush anything.

Good Luck

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information