eradikate is offline Senior Member

how does gyno feel like?

how does the gyno fatty tissue feel like? i kept feeling my nipples but i think there is something there but there really isn't. Could someone tell me how it feels?

bump im getting paranoid

murph is offline Member
    i've heard it hurts,and itches aswell not for sure though.....

i havn't had itching or hurting. But nipples feel more sensitive sometimes and they get erected. I still couldn't run the liquidex yet since my needle won't draw it up.

Pitceo is offline New Member

It sucks!

I had the beginnings of gyno on my first (and only so far) cycle. My nipples were a bit sensitive. They got a little puffy which worried me. Then I felt a little tiny knot in the right one. I took some nolvadex and clomid and it stopped but the small growth is still in there. At least you can't see it.
    PitCeo

small knot?? how does a knot feel like? like a little ball in under your nipple surface?

NightOp is offline Member
    everyone has a small gland under the nipple. If you get gyno you will most likely experience pain, soreness, red/irrated nipples, and the beginning of enlarged/growing glandular knot or ball (sometimes disk shape). If I were you I would be running liquidex/arimidex or femara just in case.

However, alot of ppl create their own gyno probs in their mind from worryin all day and always feeling their chest.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i had symptoms about a month ago.... it kinda feels like a light burning sensation, nipples are sensitive to the slightest touch, my shirt sometimes irratated them...the bump feels like hard fatty tissue

i have nothing under my nipples. It's just a little bit erected and sensitive but no burning and no itching. I can't use the liquidex yet cuz i dont have 22g needles yet. I also feel like a water baloon now!

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    have you tried going to a local pharmacy, depending on where you live and the laws, you can easily buy syringes and needles there.

NightOp is offline Member
    www.getpinz.com .. can't u get them there?

Jgent18 is offline New Member
    Like bulldog said go try out the pharmacy....All they can say is no...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Feels like... oh, it's just indescribable, the wonderful sensations of my new breasts... I feel so womanly! It feels soooo delicious and decadent to pull and twist and tug on the engorged nipples! Now I know what women REALLY want when they offer their breasts to me... MMMMMmmm! OOOOOoohhhh!

Okay, actually one of my nips got a bit bigger than the other. No real glandular growth or anything, and maybe a slight increase in sensitivity. The bigger one is like it is always erect. I got all noid about it and started doing the nolvadex . Maybe I over reacted, but better that than to under-react, I think.

Thread Information