EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Synovex Conversion

Do you guys think it's a good idea to go the syno conversion route for a first timer? I've never used AAS before and I'm not planning on it for quite a few months but I've been thinking about doing it myself. I'm really adept in the lab and have had countless hours of lab experience so I'm sure my methods will be fine even though I'll be working at home (or maybe I can "borrow" one of the university's lab benches for a day or two )

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are confident with the procedure, i would go ahead and do it...just be extra careful to ensure sterility....are you sure you are ready for the everyday injections of prop?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    if you are confident with the procedure, i would go ahead and do it...just be extra careful to ensure sterility....are you sure you are ready for the everyday injections of prop?
    I have no way of really knowing, but I figure after a week I'd get the hang of injecting. The only real reason for choosing prop is that 1. it's the only thing I can get for now, and 2. I want to do a really clean bulk or possibly a bulk/cut for my first cycle.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Do you guys think it's a good idea to go the syno conversion route for a first timer? I've never used AAS before and I'm not planning on it for quite a few months but I've been thinking about doing it myself. I'm really adept in the lab and have had countless hours of lab experience so I'm sure my methods will be fine even though I'll be working at home (or maybe I can "borrow" one of the university's lab benches for a day or two )
    the conversion is pretty easy. just have to be carefull not to spill any liquid, and make sure the powder is dried before adding ba and oil. check out the lab forum. they have some good detailed syno conversions, and have some ppl comments on their conversions. i posted one a while back.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I have no way of really knowing, but I figure after a week I'd get the hang of injecting. The only real reason for choosing prop is that 1. it's the only thing I can get for now, and 2. I want to do a really clean bulk or possibly a bulk/cut for my first cycle.

The ED injects become easy.you will need to decide if you want to cut OR bulk.Not a good idea to try and do both in the same cycle.You can bulk and still maintain a slim waistline if you eat clean.Hope this helps.

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    I was injecting tren everyday for the last 2 weeks of my cycle. You'll get the hang of it

Thread Information