biff is offline Associate Member

Superdrol and T3

I know T3 has a catabolic effect on muscle and that when cutting with T3 it is recommended to take some form of test. Steroids for me aren't exactly easy for me to get my hands on and when i can get them they are overpriced so when i cycle i really only like to use it for bulking. My question is if I take T3 with the recommended dosage of superdrol will the superdrol be strong enough to combat the catabolic effects of the T3 I might also be throwing clen in to.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    I know T3 has a catabolic effect on muscle and that when cutting with T3 it is recommended to take some form of test. Steroids for me aren't exactly easy for me to get my hands on and when i can get them they are overpriced so when i cycle i really only like to use it for bulking. My question is if I take T3 with the recommended dosage of superdrol will the superdrol be strong enough to combat the catabolic effects of the T3 I might also be throwing clen in to.
    That's interesting because I'm about to do that exact thing in about two weeks. I posted the routine I'm going to follow somewhere on this board. But in answer to your question, I'm sure the best thing to run would be test, something like prop, but I think superdrol will at least help slightly as opposed to nothing at all. I figure if I keep my protein at 2g per lb bodyweight then I'll have a good shot at not losing ridiculous amounts of muscle.

I have'nt been able to find anyone who has dont the t3/superdrol combination so all of this is mostly a guess, but if you wait 6-8 weeks then I'll have done it and I'll make sure to post a log.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I most certainly wouldn't be the one to test the theory on myself, no.

~SC~

Are you saying this is a bad idea SC?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    SwoleCat, do you think it really is such a horrible idea to try to counteract t3's muscle burning effects with superdrol?

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    superdrol is a steroid , but named a ph.

bump

Thread Information