Cruser is offline New Member

Tried to do research. Still need help..

Ok, I am 20, been on a lifting program for a bout 4 years now. Im 5'11 220. I have Always been programs to get better at football. I was a lineman so I ate a ton. Now, High school sports are over I really wanna get lean. No one in my area uses, that i know of.

So I know this is a noob post and I apologize before I even start. But My goal here is to get lean, and shed a lot of body fat. I am as strong as I would like to be and as big as I would like to be. So here are my questions.

1. What should I use for cutting? I was told to use winny oraly but thats it. and it doesnt seem right to not stack it with anything. and once I know what to use.. I will be able to find out how much I should use it and for how long.

2. Will it help my energy levels? This is big for me cause I feel like a lazy PoS.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    most will tell you that 20 is too young....but i started at 20...

using test prop is good for a cutter
    prop weeks 1-12 75mg ED
    winny wks 6-12 50mg ED

doesnt help my energy levels
    you familiar with pct?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member

Cruser is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot bro.. I appreciate it.. any idea what prop will run me? and no.. not familiar with pct
    Last edited by Cruser; 09-15-2005 at 10:54 PM.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruser
    That a lot bro.. I appreciate it.. any idea what prop will run me? and no.. not familiar with pct
    You don't need test, you already said your strong...by the sounds of it you don't even know what you look like under your fat.
    Diet and cardio can do wonders but it you want a kicker to get it started then try clenbuterol Tazwell sent you the link.

Thread Information