arpeggi is offline New Member

cutting cycle. please critique

Alright, after taking some advice and looking around, this is what I’ve come up with for my cutting cycle. I’m not adding clen or T3 as I fear both and doubt I will ever use them. Looking to get cut, lean and vascular with hopefully some muscle mass gains. Not neseccarily looking to do a traditional cutter of dropping a lot of bf, more looking to lean out and add some definition.

Stats are 25 y.o. 6’2, 228, 11-12 percent bf. One bulking cycle under my belt.

Wk 1-8 150mg prop e.o.d for one injection every other week will shoot 100 mg to get 500mg per week. First two weeks adding 350-400mg of androgel a week. Bad idea on the gel?

Wk 1-8 100mg masteron e.o.d. for one injection every other week will shoot 150mg masteron to get 375mg a week

Wk 3-8 50mg winstrol e.d.

Wk 9-11 pct nolvadex 40,40,30, 4-5 grams trib e.d.

Was thinking of frontloading the prop-bad idea? Also, was thinking of using first two weeks as a slight bulker, eat a little more, train a little heavier to add some size, then focus on the last six weeks to lean out with the winny. Thanks for any replies.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Forget androgel . Shoot prop ED at 50mg. You might consider shortening the time on Winstrol too, since it is bad in many ways (liver, cholesterol, joints). Also I would forget tribulus for PCT also, as it probably will be useless.

thanks for the reply plm. any specific reason why you think i should drop the gel? i figured the more test the better, but i'm still a little green so i would like to have your input on that. thanks.

hey bro, I wouldnt run that masteron for more than 4 or 5 weeks tops. That stuff is pretty harsh, and the worst thing there is on the hairline too(fortunately I dont have a problem w/ my hair) Most guys just use masteron in a small 4 week block right before a show. My advice is to start your masteron 4 weeks into the cycle rather than right away. And at 100 mg eod you'll def be seeing some awesome results, but def dont run 100 eod for 8 weeks straight, way too much. Also, scratch the 2 week bulker thing, in 2 weeks you wont notice much. Those are def short esters but they'll still take a week to get the full bang. My advice is to try to straight up cut. You'll still get stronger and bigger muscles, your def running enough and def running the right stuff for some awesome shreds. What will most likely happen if you cut is you'll stay around the same weight but at like 4 or 5% less bodyfat, you'll look a shitload bigger to everybody, so dont let the weight scale be an issue. Good luck!!!

stayinstacked, great advice man, really appreciate it. well, since i'll hold off on the masteron till the last 4 weeks, should i start the winstrol at 1-6, otherwise for two weeks i'll be on nothing but prop and don't much like the sound of that. unforunatly i ordered enough masteron-shit's expenisive-to do the 8 week thing so you think for the last 4 i could run it at 200mg eod or just stay at 100mg eod and save the rest for down the road??? thanks again.

Thread Information