Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Teens using AAS/PH

Saw one of my cousins yesterday and he's exploded only 17 and is begining to be one huge mofo. We started to talk about lifting and such and eventually came to supplement use, he told me he'd done almost 5 cycle of M1T. I flipped out on him telling him how he could ruin his natural potential and ruin his endocrine system. He's in the middle of another m1t cycle, I highly doubt he will stop. I at least got him to listen to me about PCT, hopefully it hits home. Are there any other ways I can explain to him the dangers of using AAS/PS at this young age?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You can explain all day, but if he's not going to listen it'll fall upon deaf ears.

~SC~

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Saw one of my cousins yesterday and he's exploded only 17 and is begining to be one huge mofo. We started to talk about lifting and such and eventually came to supplement use, he told me he'd done almost 5 cycle of M1T. I flipped out on him telling him how he could ruin his natural potential and ruin his endocrine system. He's in the middle of another m1t cycle, I highly doubt he will stop. I at least got him to listen to me about PCT, hopefully it hits home. Are there any other ways I can explain to him the dangers of using AAS/PS at this young age?

Can he read?

Give him the address to this site.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Tell him that m1t is some really suppressive shit, and it's horrid on his lipids. If not being able to get an erection in his 20's doesn't scare him, then maybe having a heart attack at an early age may scare him enough to reconsider any future planned cycles. Also, I would explain to him about cholestrol supplements such as Red yeast rice, Policosanol, CoQ-10, R-ala, and fish oil. Good luck man.

big_C is offline Member
    he will learn the hard way unfortunately , tell him stop by here and get some info.

Thread Information