orosco is offline Associate Member

Does this make sense to do..

If im running EQ and prop and shooting prop 75mg ed, can I shoot 100mg of EQ in with the prop ed to dilute it instead of doing EQ at 200mg EOD...I wasnt sure if 100mg eq ed would be ok since im shooting the prop ed..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq and prop is a weird stack. One short ester and one extremely long ester. The mg's of test should be higher that the mg's of EQ. EQ can be injected twice weekly, no need for ED or EOD EQ injections.

Better cycle:

1-15 Test enanthate or cypoinate @ 600mg EW
    1-14 EQ @ 500mg EW

Inject twice weekly I.E. monday morning/thursday evening

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    yes you can...it won't hurt anything nor affect the esters

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    If im running EQ and prop and shooting prop 75mg ed, can I shoot 100mg of EQ in with the prop ed to dilute it instead of doing EQ at 200mg EOD...I wasnt sure if 100mg eq ed would be ok since im shooting the prop ed..
    what are your goals from this cycle, with this you will probably not gain alot of weight, but you will definately gain some lean muscle without much water retention.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Are you serious bro...EQ and prop a weird stack...Thats one of the most common stacks on here if you havent noticed. Every other cycle on here is eq/prop/tren /winny or along those lines..Very basic cycle.. Eq and Prop are 2 AAS that make u hard...
    I personally dont like enanthate at all...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Eq and prop is a weird stack.

~SC~

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you serious bro...EQ and prop a weird stack...Thats one of the most common stacks on here if you havent noticed. Every other cycle on here is eq/prop/tren /winny or along those lines..Very basic cycle.. Eq and Prop are 2 AAS that make u hard...
    I personally dont like enanthate at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Yeah, you guys are right. I just don't like prop, in fact I hate prop but I shouldn't let my own prejudices influence my responses.

Cheers ~eGGz~

locutus is offline Associate Member

That would put you at 525mg of prop a week and 700mg of EQ a week. The test needs to be higher than the EQ. I think you are better off just doing the prop every day and taking the pain that comes with it, and then adding 200mgs of EQ twice a week. That gives you 525mg of Test and 400mg of EQ per week. If you feel you really need 700mg of EQ a week, then you need to raise the Prop to at least 100mg a day?

Just what I have learned on here after 4 months of studying and doing 1 cycle myself already.

Thread Information