Thread: clen question..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

clen question..

I have some clen and Im thinking when to use it, my options are:

1)start soon and do clen with my cycle for the last 2 months.
    2)do it in PCT
    3)do it after PCT is done and hormonal levels should be realtively normal

When would be the best time for me to use clen. I am thinking of the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off system for me.. I was thinking that since Im seeing a little (plateauing?) of the gains would I lose any possible gains by adding clen at this point and maybe start cutting a lil.

My goal: To get as strong as possible and shedding fat would be a plus

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    You can start clen during cycle, continue after cycle during PCT and after PCT and it will help you obtain your goals!!!!!!!!!

Also if you would like you can run clen straight through (without 2 weeks off) by taking benadryl every third week at 50-100mg every night for the entire week

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

Ref :ARR

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    why the benadryl? can u get by without taking the benadryl? and still not do the 2weeks off thing. sorry had my own questions.

Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    why the benadryl? can u get by without taking the benadryl? and still not do the 2weeks off thing. sorry had my own questions.

You need to take the benadryl to restor receptor function while staying on clen !!!! otherwise it looses its effect and wont work properly

Here is the science behind it

Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors

Ref Hookers clen profile

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=148950&page=1

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    so liek benedryl from the store huh??? lol i know ive heard this before but it just seems odd to me. but im still learning so it seeming odd to me means nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    so liek benedryl from the store huh??? lol i know ive heard this before but it just seems odd to me. but im still learning so it seeming odd to me means nothin.

Yep just regular old benadryl

Thread Information