mkv213 is offline Member

Getting big in the pen...?

How the fvck do guys in the pen get so damn big w/o juice or even adequate protien intake? They can get packs of tuna from the commissary but that's about it. They don't feed you much, not enough to be considered a proper diet. How the hell do they do it?

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

Wink

they get tons of juice in the pen. various ways, just as hard drugs are passed through. Sometimes the guards make deals for drugs etc. smokes...etc. Many in the pen are juiced. Hope that helps answer your question. I could go farther into this and how they do it but thats another topic in itself.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    they get tons of juice in the pen. various ways, just as hard drugs are passed through. Sometimes the guards make deals for drugs etc. smokes...etc. Many in the pen are juiced. Hope that helps answer your question. I could go farther into this and how they do it but thats another topic in itself.
    I've seen a lot of shit in the pen from shooting up with the thin bone from a chicken leg to lighting cigs with paper clips and an electrical socket, I've even seen dudes melt morphine patches down and shoot em. There's Heroin crack, coke but I've never seen or heard of juice in the joint. That's the first I've ever heard of that.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Some guys got good genetics, and a really slow metabolism. If you have these things, than you can get huge naturally.

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    you actually eat better in the joint... you have a licenced nutritionist that decides your meals everyday might not be caviar but its nutritious... and then whatever you eat after that (noodles, sausage, moonpies) blah is all EXTRA carbs... if they didnt lawyers would be all over the governments ass

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    you actually eat better in the joint... you have a licenced nutritionist that decides your meals everyday might not be caviar but its nutritious... and then whatever you eat after that (noodles, sausage, moonpies) blah is all EXTRA carbs... if they didnt lawyers would be all over the governments ass
    I spent a week and a half in county once, and you don't eat enough to be on juice. Trust me

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I was going through the TV and they had a special on BB in the joint, naturally I watch and it showed that the guys get paid for odd jobs and they use there money to buy protein powder and other supplements from the commissary that they get to visit once a month.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Now this is a subject that I know a little bit about. After spending a substantial part of my early adulthood in the pen.

I personally never saw any steroids , most of the guys would either have a job in the kitchen and of course eat all day, others would have other types of hussel's and just trade ciggeretts or some other wanted commodity to the guys that would smuggle food out of the kitchen.

Lots of rest and free gym equipment along with the desire to be big will go a long way

Twostones

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all in the joint u can get juice, at least in my country - its not very easy though (or depends). But secondly and most importantly: Your training regime + life style can be arranged very optimally. Yes the diet could be better but with the help of tuna + cottage cheese + eggs etc the diet can be decent. IMO u dont need more than 1 g of protein per pound to gain nicely - u also need to get nuff energy from carbs + fat. (on juice u need prolly more protein n fat is not that essential). Too much protein and not enough fat and carbs only makes your hormonal environment less anabolic (once again this applies only to natural training). But the life style factor was huge IMO. U go to sleep at regular times n u sleep enough, ur meals come like clockwork and extra food u eat u can do it with clock since u have nothing better to do. Also no satying up lkate n partyinig (booze being great anti-anabolic IMO)U dont waste ne extra energy anywhere, if u want u can focus on training and resting! the adequate rest being important and then even if the food isnt nuff in quantitiy vitamin n mineral wise its good. Then u add your own bought food / protein its a decent diet. My own experience: I gained 60 lbs in one year naturally without any protein powders or supplements etc.. (was a lot of fat also but results went up really well), then I got out n bought proteins + maltos + creatines + CLA.. etc... all kinds of stuff, I went to a nice gym and trained really hard. On top pf this I partied once a week (only once) but I completely plateaued.. One might say that I reached my limits but why did the timing go exactly with my release.. up until then I gained slowly but surely n when I get out complete plateau. IMO it was the once a week drinking... when I left that out gains came back... anyway, thats my input...

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    There are little if not NO juice available in the joint. In my state there are no free weights either. Guys still get huge by eating a ton and doing body weight exercises. Some use water bags and magazine bundles. Like said above, All the elements are there, balanced nutrition, all the time in the world for training and rest. No juice required with these circumstanses and good genetics.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I know a couple guys who did a lot of time. Their Idea of a cycle is" oh yeah, man get yooos some dem animal paks!! you blow up on dat sheeet!!" institutionalized mutha ferkers.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hehehe... in my country they r thinking bout removing gyms from prisons.. They r experimenting with it at some places n I think in other places in Scandinavia they r doing the same. By doing this they wanna prevent convicts getting huge n strong for their own / societies safety but I think it backlashes so that even more ppl will just concentrate on the drugs instead.. Its pretty much ur options in prison IMO, drugs or weights...

Thread Information