guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

Question mixing TEST and DECA in one shot.....

hey everyone. thanks for the recent help. how would you go about drawing liq for a mixed shot of TEST and DECa . I Will be shooting 250 test +150 deca in one shot. (two times a week ..every 3.5 days) (500 t / 300 d a week)

what is the procedure to drawing and shooting a mixed shot. How do you get the correct mixed dose? Any help would be much aprecciated. thanks in advance.

GW

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Buy the gear in amps then simply suck the lot out

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    hey everyone. thanks for the recent help. how would you go about drawing liq for a mixed shot of TEST and DECa . I Will be shooting 250 test +150 deca in one shot. (two times a week ..every 3.5 days) (500 t / 300 d a week)

what is the procedure to drawing and shooting a mixed shot. How do you get the correct mixed dose? Any help would be much aprecciated. thanks in advance.

GW
    Presumably you have test 250 and deca 300??

You have to do math kid.

whatever you have... 250mg/ml of test is 250mg each CC you withdraw...ditto with deca. We can't help unless you give us more info, but honestly you should know how to do the math yourself

chest6 is offline Banned
    withdrawl 1cc of test and .6ml of test (do your best)=1.6 total cc each shot

math isnt what im asking. looool this has nothing to do with math. it is 250, and 300, i know all about the ratios etc.

what I am asking is. say you take your needle..draw 250 test. do you take the same needle..and draw 150 of deca ? or do you use mutiple needles etc. Whats the common procedure for drawing mixed liqs. thats the question.

basically if your looking that the math end of it. 300 deca , 250 test /ml

run 1 ml of test + .5 ml deca. etc. math wasnt the issue. but thank you all for the responses.

oh another thing, say i draw test in..have it ready. then I want to draw deca into the same syringe. do I have to aspirate it before drawing the deca? thanks for your help.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Okay, simply put, you can mix test and deca . You don't need to aspirate inbetween, they're not going to be separated, and your math sounds fine. The only time you need to aspirate is when you put it in YOU, prior to that, you want all the air out of the syringe.

Thread Information