statuZ is offline Banned

marijuana and working out.

Hey i got a question for you guys, if while you juice it you still smoke blunts will it reduce your gains? Other than the side effects of effecting the lungs, i dont see how there is a problem with it other than it could produce estrogen. Im talking about like once a day at night time. I know most you dudes hate this recreational drug shit, but i dont see how this could cause a problem asking a question like this.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    pot smokeing will have no benafit in life at all. smokeing will reduce oxygen to the rest of the system. you will tend to eat stuff that is not in the diet plan. makes you lazy.....and so on. I smoke a bit but mostly when off cycle. the only time I smoke when on is when Im on tren . when on tren I cant sleep. on the odd ocasion I will have one for each lung before I go to bed. lights out for me.
    it will all depend on what you want to get out of the cycle. we are all here to improve our health, so why blow it by smokeing weed

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    to tell you the truth, i smoked weed almost everyday of my cycle....still kept over 20lbs after pct. helps my appetite alot, also does wonders for my shoulder pain. i tell you this, i would rather smoke weed than cigarettes anyday.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    to tell you the truth, i smoked weed almost everyday of my cycle....still kept over 20lbs after pct. helps my appetite alot, also does wonders for my shoulder pain. i tell you this, i would rather smoke weed than cigarettes anyday.
    i only smoke weed, but i tend to only smoke blunts which is definately the worst for you, but i find the bongs are just a waste of buddha and i dont get the same high as i do off a blunt. Do you smoke out of a bong or vape or what? What i need to do is invest in a vaporizor no joke. ever heard of the volcano vaporizor?

edit: and it doesnt make me lazy,and it definately increases my taste for any foods greatly even if im not high, just an after feeling that i get all day.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Vaporizers suck, they are definatley not worth the money they cost. I bought one and was extremely dissapointed. Your best bet is to quit smoking swag, get yourself some good bud, and buy a glass pipe of any kind. Good bud will cost a lot more, but you will smoke much less to get the same results, thus making it better on your body. If your bud is good you should not be smoking blunts.

afman415 is offline Junior Member

we smokin cannabis and if u mad at this then damnit man **** YOU! give me a zone of some dro ... and im crusin through clouds.. i agree rillos and blunts are the way to go bro.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    appetite stimulator #1.
    pain relief #2.
    Sleep aid #3.
    That's a few benificial factors presented.
    What else is it good for other than that?
    It does make me lazy as hell...

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    Vaporizers suck, they are definatley not worth the money they cost. I bought one and was extremely dissapointed. Your best bet is to quit smoking swag, get yourself some good bud, and buy a glass pipe of any kind. Good bud will cost a lot more, but you will smoke much less to get the same results, thus making it better on your body. If your bud is good you should not be smoking blunts.
    i dont know about you man but the bud in arizona is among the best, and i dont smoke schwag, i smoke chronic and pretty impressive chronic as it is;

edit: yeh every vaporizer i have ripped sucked as far as how much buddha i think it wastes, the vapobros is terrible, but i heard the volcano is suppose to be pretty sick.

The bag detaches and if you want you could throw it in the fridge or whatever, how dirty is that?
    Last edited by statuZ; 09-16-2005 at 01:03 AM.

mother ****er im near austin. we get the northern lights, purple bud all that shit.

lol

i havent seen seeds in years!!

blueberry

blueberry yum yum just came through about a month back.

Quote Originally Posted by afman415
    we smokin cannabis and if u mad at this then damnit man **** YOU! give me a zone of some dro ... and im crusin through clouds.. i agree rillos and blunts are the way to go bro.
    I'm not flaming bro, the man asked a question, and I gave him a true answer. I am a veteran bud smoker too. And if i can't get high off of one bowl of bud, then I don't buy it cause there is better shit out there, just gotta know where to get it. Good luck.

statuZ is offline Banned
    I'm not flaming bro, the man asked a question, and I gave him a true answer. I am a veteran bud smoker too. And if i can't get high off of one bowl of bud, then I don't buy it cause there is better shit out there, just gotta know where to get it. Good luck.
    i dont know how many times a day you smoke now, but a bowl will do nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i dont know about you man but the bud in arizona is among the best, and i dont smoke schwag, i smoke chronic and pretty impressive chronic as it is;

edit: yeh every vaporizer i have ripped sucked as far as how much buddha i think it wastes, the vapobros is terrible, but i heard the volcano is suppose to be pretty sick.

The bag detaches and if you want you could throw it in the fridge or whatever, how dirty is that?
    Personally I wouldn't buy it, it probablly will get you blowed but for me bud should be burnt, not vaporized. I used a couple of different kinds of vaporiozers, I have the Vapir myself, but like i said my opinion is that they are a waste of money.

i dont know how many times a day you smoke now, but a bowl will do nothing for me.
    Like I said try to find some better bud, it is out there.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread will be locked very soon........you all know the rules guys

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this thread will be locked very soon........you all know the rules guys
    ya very soon

statuZ is offline Banned
    Like I said try to find some better bud, it is out there.
    i think the next step up would for me to get some kush from cali.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    too far.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    You guys need to read the rules.there is no discussing recreational drugs openly in the forum,,PM if you like to talk about POT..

damn stoners..LoL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I know most you dudes hate this recreational drug shit, but i dont see how this could cause a problem asking a question like this.
    Because it's against the rules.

You don't understand because you are high.

Then you go on to talk about AND show pics of a vaporizer??? You are glorifying the situation, not asking educational questions.

Stoner.........

~SC~

Thread Information