lee01 is offline New Member

newbie with specific questions, please help

I have searched the posts but cannot find someone that was in my situation. I am 19 and have worked out of and on for three years. I got very serious this summer, and have stuck with it since coming back to college. I am about 5'11 165 lbs, but have trouble gaining weight anywhere except my stomach. If I miss a couple of days I am almost back to square one. My max bench press is about 190. I am thinking about using deca for six weeks to put on some weight. I have researched throughly, but need someone's opinion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way my diet is horrible. All I eat is meat, no vegetables or fruits. I plan on eating well for and lifting hard for about three months before starting anything. I use creatine and protein but see little results.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd work out hard and eat right for at least a year. Supplement some protien as well...

You'd be surprised how much you can gain by working hard and eating right. Diet is the biggest part. You don't need steriods , you need self-disipline. There is no easy way out.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    OK bro I'll help. I know you've thought this out but I'm sure we could put 15-20lbs on you naturally over the next 6 months. The first thing you have to do is get your diet in gear...seriously, diet is just as important, if not more important than gear and training. I'm going to suggest a few things, first of all go to "Hot Topics for Discussion" atthe top of the steroids forum. You will find a lot of helpful information there. Secondly spend some time in the diet and training forums, reading, learning asking questions...we can even design a diet specifically for you. Hang around and ask lots of questions...read the post about newbie questions...yes, you are a newbie.

Now as far as deca goes, you will not want to run it for less than 8 weeks...preferably 10. You should also strongly consider stacking it with another drug ex. winstrol for a leaner harder look, sust (or another test) for putting on mass. You also will need nolvadex and clomid...if you don't know why, do some reading. We're here to help but we are not going to hold your hand...show us that your making an effort to be informed, safe and logical.

Pete

lee01 is offline New Member
    Thanks pete and aurthur for your help. I know how important diet is I kick myself everyday for not starting the right diet years ago. Again thanks, and I continue to research

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    Ya, deca for at least 8 weeks,, it does not even kick in full blast for about 4 weeks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like pete and arthur said try it naturally. I realize at 19 your not a kid anymore but your body might still be growing. I think some people grow till 21 (someone correct me if I wrong). I was fully developed at 18 but I think the norm is 18-21. If your dead set check with your doctor (not his advice on Juice) he can tell you if your developed fully.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by lee01
    Thanks pete and aurthur for your help. I know how important diet is I kick myself everyday for not starting the right diet years ago. Again thanks, and I continue to research

bro
    im not flaming you at all, but the bros above are correct(as usual), food and sleep are the 2 most anabolic agents your body needs right now, and you can seriously put on some decent weight by cleaning up your diet and getting adaquate rest. save the juice for when you have genetically reached your god given limit, and then think about it. it will be more effective for you also.

just my .02
    peace bro bb79

Thread Information