freedomfighter06 is offline New Member

Nandralone and Joints (ruptured disk)

I got a ruptured disk about 2 years ago doing something I should not have been doing. (serves me right). I used Deca and the pain acutally subsided a bit. I was thinking about surgery, but I hear the pain is worse after the surgery and you cant do crap anymore. I hate painkillers and I am lookig into therpapy and 200mg of Deca to help ease the pain. I know the joint releif is from the water deca holds.

Anyone? I am in pain everyday and I am getting fed up with it!!!!!!!!!! Percocet made me itchy and angry.

help......
    FF06

opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one but dont poke at mine.

skinnyff is offline New Member
    well I have not cycled yet, so I can't help you out with the Deca part, but I do have some experience with the disc part of it. I had my second back surgery for a ruptered disc ( l5- s1) last June. I tried to put both of my surgeries off as long as I could but eventually got to the point that I could hardly walk, let alone all SH#@ I was eating to try and get rid of the pain. Both times now they snowed me and I woke up pain free 30 min later. I asked My doc ( neuro surgeon, stay away from the ortho's) if I need to stop any of the activities that I did ( motocross, supercross, Kayaking etc...) and he said NO. The more active you are after surgery, the better off you are. I'm back to work, and have no restrictions. I am super aware of lifting positions and such now.

Kinda long but maybe this will help

freedomfighter06 is offline New Member
    I have a Dr. Apt to Monday morning with my Med Dr. I am going ot get some levels checked (blood work). I will see if he can refer me. Is it expensive? I have insurance, but they only pay 85%.

Thanks for the response

FF06

Thread Information