Thread: Odd Question

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Odd Question

This question is in regards to drawing the correct amount of juice. Me and my friend were arguing over what portion of the rubber stopper at the bottom of the syringe denotes how much you have actually drawn.

Not sure about what your needles are like but mine forms a slight curve where you read the cc's. Do you measure at the outer perimeter or at the top of the curve.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think it really matters, you are never gonna get the "Perfect" amount anyways. But in this case take it to the top of the curve (so you are taking the greater amount between the two options) then use the extra little bit to dribble out when u make sure u have pushed all the air out and this will lube up the pin also.

-Bino

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    Not sure about what your needles are like but mine forms a slight curve where you read the cc's. Do you measure at the outer perimeter or at the top of the curve.
    Outer perimeter is the correct way to measure,but as stated above,accuracy isn't that big a deal with that.You're talking maybe less than 1 mg in difference.

~Pinnacle~

The measurement is read at the hash where the top of the rubber stopper touches the inside of the syringe.

Thread Information