Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Carth is offline Associate Member

Who here never comes off gear?

Or stays on for a LOOOOOONG time?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    umm, me

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You might want to search some of Bask8kase (def not spelled right) threads. He was really into the long-term/low-dose regimens.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    My last cycle was 5 months of test prop and tren acet and slin

Im still recovering of it, it completely shut me down but I made incredible gains in those 5 months the gains never stopped, of course I gained the most in the first 3 months but I only lost 2,5 kgs(5,5lbs)and I gained 18 kg(39,6 lbs) and 2 weeks ago I ended my PCT.

Especially when I started slin, I had some trouble obtaining it so I starteed at week 4 but the gains I made in combination with the steroids were unbelieveable i blew up like a balloon.

Dutch

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!

Im still recovering of it, it completely shut me down but I made incredible gains in those 5 months the gains never stopped, of course I gained the most in the first 3 months but I only lost 2,5 kgs(5,5lbs)and I gained 18 kg(39,6 lbs) and 2 weeks ago I ended my PCT.

Especially when I started slin, I had some trouble obtaining it so I starteed at week 4 but the gains I made in combination with the steroids were unbelieveable i blew up like a balloon.

Dutch
    DeZAM, 5 months of tren. WOW. That is alot. THat is a lot of weight though, 40lbs. Good job. Just curious, were your orignial plans to stay on the whole 5 months, or did you make the decision mid cycle?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Or stays on for a LOOOOOONG time?
    I've basically been "ON" for over 2 yrs.Cruising at 250 mgs Test wkly,with mini cycles periodically.Is that long to you?

~Pinnacle~

Dutch
    My kinda guy.Excluding the slin,I went for 26 wks Prop/fina.
    Respect bro.I know exactly what you went through!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Carth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've basically been "ON" for over 2 yrs.Cruising at 250 mgs Test wkly,with mini cycles periodically.Is that long to you?

~Pinnacle~
    Yeap that is. What do you do for HCG ? What is your routine in running it? I hear so many opinions for this method of using HCG while ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Yeap that is. What do you do for HCG? What is your routine in running it? I hear so many opinions for this method of using HCG while ON.
    I rarely use HCG .Only when using harsh compounds will I incorporate it.Test at low doses doesn't give me any testicular atrophy.

~Pinnacle~

Vegas67 is offline Member

Dutch
    Dutch, what dose were you running the tren at?

doghunter is offline Member
    i ran tren 200mg ed for over six months changing up things like adding test adding EQ doing tren alone i gain about thirty pounds i keep pretty much all of it and did no pct suffered from ance after had three days of ED been running 200mg of dhea and 600mg of b6 ed since been fine about to start another long term of test e ,eq, winny,tren.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    thats exactly what my mates been doing, about 2.5 years using 200mg test every week with 2 to 3 heavy cycles a year
    it scares the shit out of me but its his body and he can do what he wants

i have been off for about six months just to let my body cool it until my next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    thats exactly what my mates been doing, about 2.5 years using 200mg test every week with 2 to 3 heavy cycles a year
    it scares the shit out of me but its his body and he can do what he wants
    I bet he looks good tho.

~Pinnacle~

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    damn, those cycle lengths are crazy. and i thought i stopped caring about my health.

RoidGut is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    LOL....Pinnacle, you are my hero.....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Pinn, when you run low doses and then do heavy cycles what are the gains like?

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    I bet he looks good tho.

~Pinnacle~
    yeah the guy is jacked to the max and its all quality muscle

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Pinn, when you run low doses and then do heavy cycles what are the gains like?
    Gains are nothing special.It also depends are what I run.I really like to do quick 6 week suspension cycles.I can squeak out a few pounds doing that quick 6 weeker.

~Pinnacle~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Gains are nothing special.It also depends are what I run.I really like to do quick 6 week suspension cycles.I can squeak out a few pounds doing that quick 6 weeker.

~Pinnacle~

Then why would you never come off? I find that when I take a break, I can really feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Then why would you never come off? I find that when I take a break, I can really feel it.
    Honestly..I'm not looking for anymore size really.I'm doing one more cycle this winter,then running HRT type doses for life.I'm 37 bro.I'm pretty much done playing Russian Roullette.I'm getting out while I'm ahead of the game.

~Pinnacle~

As hard as it may be, I come off gear. But this past year it has gotten worse. Started a 20 wk cycle in Feb, came off that right at the end of June, did my HCG and clomid, then right back on mid July up until now. So out of the year so far I have been on for a total of almost 8 months. I'm coming off here in about a week, got my HCg and clomid all lined up, I'm really trying to stay clean throughout this winter. I may hit up some small doses of GH starting in Jan or Feb, maybe a little anavar and slin, but I wont do anything else for at least another 6 months or so and if I compete again it wont be until next fall. My body seriously needs a rest and some recovery. I'm going to powerlift this winter to try to keep the motivation levels up and not worry as much about definition, as soon as I worry about all that too much I'll get right back on.

i didnt really care for the comment about not caring for our health

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i didnt really care for the comment about not caring for our health
    Well, to a point he is right IMO. There is a difference b/ cycled responsible steroid usage and abusing. If you abuse any drug there are going to be some repercussions. And there is a difference between looking jacked and healthy and actually being healthy.

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    I know a guy that was taking 10cc of Test a week for at least 3 months. No tellings what else he was on also.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    I know a guy that was taking 10cc of Test a week for at least 3 months. No tellings what else he was on also.
    Yep, 2 grams of test/week is not uncommon w/ some of the big boys

DLK
    He has no clue of what he is doing though. I dont think he takes anything for PCT even.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    He has no clue of what he is doing though. I dont think he takes anything for PCT even.
    Well, he's ****ed then

DLK
    Aah, hes an asshole anyway.

there is nothing wrong with a drawn out cycle some just believe lower longer cycles are better

so really he is not right unless he knows from personal use of a long cycle and has a story to tell im sick of this text book crap that is supposed to be true for everyone im sorry thats not the way it works , text book info is good to learn ur basics of what u are into but its not what u live by the test an result of the studies where not on u so how could they be true for u , simple it cant be we are all different what shuts u down and hurts me might not hurt u or somebody else . so lets make these unproven comments sound like opinions and not facts

smiler is offline Senior Member
    for many of us we have pretty mixed up ideas about healthy cycles. i read from alot of you and personally know several guysthat when there are on a cycle even a long strong one they are much more healthy then when they come off. hear me out this may even apply to you, it does me to an extent. cycles over...pct done (unless like me hrt) looking pretty good feeling pretty good...off to the bar to hook up with the babes show off the guns down a few shots, eat some pizza, couple more shots. next day...ahh fck the gym i'll go next week. couple more shots ect. ext.. now you tell me which lifestyle is more health consious? i know this is not everyone but alot of us, admit it or not, and do you really push yourself in the gym as hard when off? just food for thought, i think many of us are in far better shape while on, more health concious

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    holy hell pinnacle, bet your jacked huh

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyup34
    holy hell pinnacle, bet your jacked huh
    on for two and a half yrs.....use your imagination! guys a veteran, he knows what he's doin.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I cycle TEST Cyp 6 months at a time, 600mg a week. with 6 weeks of PROP at the front end and a 6 week Winny kicker at the end. then I stay off for 4 to 6 months.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I do 6 on 3 off all the time!!!

i feel way more healthy the longer i stay off first one to say i do not even want to life most of the time since i started juicing its just not the same at all before gear i was in the gym all the time now if i do not have the gear im not as focused at all an its mostly mental but thats enough to knock me off track

goose is offline Banned
    Honestly..I'm not looking for anymore size really.I'm doing one more cycle this winter,then running HRT type doses for life.I'm 37 bro.I'm pretty much done playing Russian Roullette.I'm getting out while I'm ahead of the game.

~Pinnacle~
    Your crazy,thats why I like you,so this final cycle in winter,are you going to go out in style,what will this cycle be? I guess you will keep using HGH and IGF for life?

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i ran tren 200mg ed for over six months changing up things like adding test adding EQ doing tren alone i gain about thirty pounds i keep pretty much all of it and did no pct suffered from ance after had three days of ED been running 200mg of dhea and 600mg of b6 ed since been fine about to start another long term of test e ,eq, winny,tren.
    lol nice, same here. No pct and 0 problems

rager is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    ares what I run ( whats that DIBOLS TABS LOL )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information