xxterxx is offline Associate Member

hows my cutting cycle?

1-12 : 150mg test prop EOD
    1-12 : 50mg proviron ED
    6-12 : 75mg tren ace EOD
    6-12 : 50mg stanozol ED
    6-12 : 140mcg clen ED with ketotifen
    -----------pct-------------

hows my cycle bros??? anything to add on?

orosco is offline Associate Member
    You have the right AAS in the mix..But everyone will tell you both prop and tren should be shot ED.. Do the prop 75mg ed and tren the same..ALso I dont think I would start at 140mcg of clen right off the bat...start at 60mcg and work your way up...

yeah..for the clen i will work my way up... as for prop and tren .. can i shoot it EOD instead of ED? will it make a big difference? im 1st time tren user btw..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    yeah..for the clen i will work my way up... as for prop and tren.. can i shoot it EOD instead of ED? will it make a big difference? im 1st time tren user btw..
    Be a MAN and do it right!!50 mgs ED Tren ,75 mgs ED Prop.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tren -A along w/ Pror have very short half lifes. So it is DEFINITELY in your best interest to shoot ED. Will keep blood levels more stable. Less sides like that too.

Weeks 1-6-------------->75mgs Prop ED
    Weeks 6-12------------->75mgs Prop + 50mgs Tren-A (combines in same pin)

Then follow the rest of you cycle as you listed plus def take the advice Orosco and XXTerXX gave you on the Clen .

I know you're going to get tired of those ED shots of your oil based then again of your water based. I feel like a pin cushio when I run any of what you are about To. 2 shots a day ED is brutal. I'm doing 4 shots a day now but 3 are with a slin pin. Much easier then you 22 and 25 gauge

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 09-16-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Whoops!!!! Forgot to mention one thing. I would definitely throw in some Cytomel too. Tren lowers you natural Thyroid function a bit so by adding some T3 you could burn even more Fat. Hormonally and thermogenically. T3 and Clen work synergistically very well together.

Weeks 1-4---------->25mcg T3
    Weeks 4-8----------> OFF
    Weeks 8-12--------->25mcg T3

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    You have the right AAS in the mix..But everyone will tell you both prop and tren should be shot ED.. Do the prop 75mg ed and tren the same..ALso I dont think I would start at 140mcg of clen right off the bat...start at 60mcg and work your way up...
    Wrong Wrong Wrong. This is his first time using tren . Shoot the tren 75mg eod until you see if any sides. I'm using tren 75mg eod and getting great results so far. I see no need to shoot ed.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    Zapp what ur cycle look like?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Using var, prop, tren , and just started masteron . 6 weeks out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Wrong Wrong Wrong. This is his first time using tren. Shoot the tren 75mg eod until you see if any sides. I'm using tren 75mg eod and getting great results so far. I see no need to shoot ed.
    Just because YOU fear Tren and are afraid of the sides ect,doesn't make it wrong for someone to suggest ED shots.That is the correct way to run short esters.YOUR conservative and fearful approach to tren is why you won't reap the full rewards of the drug!!

~Pinnacle~

Using var, prop, tren, and just started masteron. 6 weeks out today.

And ur doses mate? and how long u running the cycle?

Found it mate...this right??

var...50mg ed week 1-9
    prop....100mg eod week 1-9
    tren .....50mg eod week 1-9...up the dose to 75 if no bad sides
    mast....100mg eod week 6-9

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Just because YOU fear Tren and are afraid of the sides ect,doesn't make it wrong for someone to suggest ED shots.That is the correct way to run short esters.YOUR conservative and fearful approach to tren is why you won't reap the full rewards of the drug!!

~Pinnacle~
    For one thing bro, I don't FEAR tren. If I was scared to take it, I wouldn't be putting it in my body in the first place. As far as everyday shots go, I think it's a waste. We will just have to see what kind of rewards I benifit from eod. So far....I'm looking pretty damn good!

so will it make a huge difference shooting it EOD or ED for tren and prop??? anyone does both before and whats the results like?

For one thing bro, I don't FEAR tren. If I was scared to take it, I wouldn't be putting it in my body in the first place. As far as everyday shots go, I think it's a waste. We will just have to see what kind of rewards I benifit from eod. So far....I'm looking pretty damn good!

Pinnacle was definitely right when he said to do the ED injections. Tren -A has a short half life so is needed to be shot ED to reap its full effect. Most people usually shoot EOD simply for the fact that they dont want to inject ED. Usually those are the people that dont realize its half life and importance of ED injections. I'm not putting you in that catergory, just trying to open up your mind to the Difference between ED and EOD.

Wrong Wrong Wrong. This is his first time using tren. Shoot the tren 75mg eod until you see if any sides. I'm using tren 75mg eod and getting great results so far. I see no need to shoot ed.

Also, Orosco is totally right right right in his statement. Regardless if this is your first or second of tenth time using it, there is still a proper way of running it.
    Daily dosage will be administered according to experience with this drug. If you're a newbie to the drug then start off at a low dosage of 50mgs ED or even lower if your not comfortable. I personally know people that take 100mgs a day ED for 2 months. Its all based on preference and experience.

If its the injections that you're worried about then try out the Tren -E. Much longer half life and you only need to stick yourself Bi-weekly. Personally, I like the A, in fast out faster. Much easier to control. If you encounter too many sides it easy to stop the A one day and the next you're fine. If you're taking the E then you can stop today and continue with sides for weeks........................

Zapp is offline Banned
    Ok....I tell ya what. Jayhova, you and Pinnacle post a pic of yourselves after your cycle using tren ed, and I'll post mine after using it eod. We'll see what the difference is. DEAL ???

Ok....I tell ya what. Jayhova, you and Pinnacle post a pic of yourselves after your cycle using tren ed, and I'll post mine after using it eod. We'll see what the difference is. DEAL ???

Well if that's you in your avatar then I feel much better knowing the outcome of this one .

I'm not trying to knock you on your method of application. I hate it when I see arguments on this board. All I'm stating is my opinion which is based on facts. If you shooting it EOD works for you bro keep going. I'm not saying to stop what has worked for you and do what I tell you. I have clients that follow strict programs and do phenominally. Then I have others that admit to slacking and take the worst crap out there and will gain 20lbs in 2 months and keep 2/3rds of it .

If your regimen has worked for you keep going with it. Comment on your experience and what has worked for you. Dont try to rag on others by comparing physiques. That will get filtered out quickly.

Zapp is offline Banned
    That's all I'm doing is stating my opinion. Guys on here are always trying to tell people to use tren ed, and I'm saying you don't have too. What's wrong with comparing phyiques? Isn't that what bodybuilding comps do? You say use tren ed, and I'm saying use it eod. So let's call it an experiment then. Deal?

[QUOTE=Zapp]That's all I'm doing is stating my opinion. Guys on here are always trying to tell people to use tren ed, and I'm saying you don't have too. What's wrong with comparing phyiques?Nothing at all Isn't that what bodybuilding comps do?Yes You say use tren ed, and I'm saying use it eod. So let's call it an experiment then. Deal?Experiment?You want to call someone out to use Tren even if that person doesn't need it,or is possibly on another type cycle?And furthermore,it wouldn't be fair anyway.I'm larger than you,and right now I'm more ripped than you in your avatar.So it would be pointless.You look great bro,I'm not knocking your physique at all.Just be careful on who you call out and for what reasons.You're sounding a little young and immature.no nede to get your panties in a bunch. [/QUOTE]

~Pinnacle~

Zapp is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Pinnacle]
    That's all I'm doing is stating my opinion. Guys on here are always trying to tell people to use tren ed, and I'm saying you don't have too. What's wrong with comparing phyiques?Nothing at all Isn't that what bodybuilding comps do?Yes You say use tren ed, and I'm saying use it eod. So let's call it an experiment then. Deal?Experiment?You want to call someone out to use Tren even if that person doesn't need it,or is possibly on another type cycle?And furthermore,it wouldn't be fair anyway.I'm larger than you,and right now I'm more ripped than you in your avatar.So it would be pointless.You look great bro,I'm not knocking your physique at all.Just be careful on who you call out and for what reasons.You're sounding a little young and immature.no nede to get your panties in a bunch. [/QUOTE]

~Pinnacle~
    Be careful who I call out...Give me a break. If you're calling wanting to prove a point young and immature. I guess I'm young and immature. Post a pic and let me see what pointless is. Just want to see what ed tren shots can do. If you're not doing tren right now, I'm sure you have a pic of when you were.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ladies, stop fighting....I get enough of this bickering from my gf. Do we have to do this here? Thank you.

You guys Us

Man Zippy you sound angry. Must be from all that Tren you're improperly administering . Try taking it ED, it will really cut down on the sides.

Alright Zippy here's an attached pic of my workout partner. His Tren-A cycle ended just a couple of weeks before this pic. This pic is about 2 months old. He also agrees with Pinnacle and I and administers his Tren as we do.

I'm starting my Tren cycle in about 6 weeks, if you still have a hard on then I'll post a pic.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 05-16-2006 at 04:00 PM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I didn't say a pic of your workout partner. I said you! Not angry here. Pretty happy as a matter a fact. Just tryin to prove a point. I'll wait on the pic.

jay7227021 is offline Junior Member
    bro for your first time shoot the tren eod. i did it like that my first time and started seeing good results in 4-5 weeks. if it works for you like that then stick with it if not up the dose or do it ed instead of eod.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay7227021
    bro for your first time shoot the tren eod. i did it like that my first time and started seeing good results in 4-5 weeks. if it works for you like that then stick with it if not up the dose or do it ed instead of eod.
    this is a good suggestion. try it, find out the results, if not satisfied, then increase them.. makes perfect sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    this is a good suggestion. try it, find out the results, if not satisfied, then increase them.. makes perfect sense to me...

Makes perfect sense to me too. Doesnt have to be a neccesity to shoot it ED. Start off slow and increase as desired. Just that after you have tried the drug and know it that you should shoot ED. If something has a short half life you shoot it after it expired to keep levels constant an it in your system at all times. I wouldnt shoot GH EOD I wouldnt shoot Prop EOD. Theres a reason behind my answer not just a preference.

Thread Information