Arrow prop/tren/winny help

Weeks 1-8: prop @ 100mg eod
    Weeks 1-6:tren a @ 50mg eod
    Weeks 4-8: winny 50mg ed

OR

Weeks 1-6: prop @ 100mg eod
    Weeks 1-4:tren a @ 50mg eod
    Weeks 2-6: winny 50mg ed

Is this a good period to run the cycle? Or would a 6 week suffice on this cycle?

Also would u stop the tren 1 or 2 weeks before the test to help with recovery?

1.)Do u think tren needs to be run @ 75mg eod??well it does make sense since it comes in 75mg/ml!!

2.)Also is 6 weeks on tren a good time period to run it...i.e not to long or short to get good gains?

3.)will the tren cut the sting from the prop? And u inject them together in same syringe...i.e. 2ml

4.) How many cals do u take in on this cycle???....looking to gains lean masss and maybe lose 2-5%bf even though im @ about 10-12% (Maybe thinking keep cals high BUT up the cardio to 4-5 times per week)

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    Weeks 1-8: prop @ 100mg eod
    Weeks 1-6:tren a @ 50mg eod
    Weeks 4-8: winny 50mg ed

OR

Weeks 1-6: prop @ 100mg eod
    Weeks 1-4:tren a @ 50mg eod
    Weeks 2-6: winny 50mg ed

Is this a good period to run the cycle? Or would a 6 week suffice on this cycle? Too short on the Tren and winny.

Also would u stop the tren 1 or 2 weeks before the test to help with recovery?YES

1.)Do u think tren needs to be run @ 75mg eod??well it does make sense since it comes in 75mg/ml!! ED is best with any short ester.

2.)Also is 6 weeks on tren a good time period to run it...i.e not to long or short to get good gains? IMO 8 weeks is the shortest time frame to run tren.That's when the magic of the drug starts to take place.The longer you can run it,the better the results.

3.)will the tren cut the sting from the prop? And u inject them together in same syringe...i.e. 2ml That all depends on your muscles tolerance to BA.

4.) How many cals do u take in on this cycle???That is all dependent on your metabolism....looking to gains lean masss and maybe lose 2-5%bf even though im @ about 10-12% (Maybe thinking keep cals high BUT up the cardio to 4-5 times per week)

Read above and this is a sample cycle.

WK 1-10 Prop 75 mgs ED
    WK 1-8 Tren 50 mgs ED
    WK 4-10 Winny 50 mgs ED

~Pinnacle~

1. Tren needs to be shot ED not EOD because of short half-life and should be ran for 8wks. ED injections will make for a more effective cycle.

2. See #1

3. It will cut the pain somewhat and yes you can take 'em in the same syringe.

4. If your trying to cut its a matter of a clean diet and staying disciplined with the cardio.

5. Winny needs to be ran a minimum of 6wks at 50mg/ED.

Thread Information