LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex, Arimidex, Liquidex, etc...

Hey guys/gals....if you read my other post, you know I will be starting my cycle shortly. Here is what I have planned. This is my FIRST cycle!!!

Brovel or Tornell T-200 ( 400mg/week)
    TT EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Winny ( 50mg/ED )

Week 1-10 : T-200
    Week 1-10: EQ
    Week 7-12: Winny
    Week 13: Start Clomid therapy

This way, the Clomid starts exactly 3 weeks after last Test/EQ injection and 1 week after winny.......

I wanted to know if I need Arimidex , Nolvadex , Liquidex or what?

I was planning on running arimidex at .5mg/ED to help bloating...
    Also, having Nolvadex on hand JUST in-case of gyno symptoms.

Does that sound right? I do not need the liquidex, correct?

Will running Arimidex/Nolva hinder my gains greatly? I want to be safe and not develope gyno! Please help, my 1st cycle and looks like a good one!

viper is offline Member
    arimidex and liquidex are the same thing only different forms....arimidex/liquidex will not hinder gains, but you will hold less water so you may not gain as much weight while taking it..but its only water and you would lose it anyway post cycle....
    hold the nolva and use it only if you have gyno symptoms...
    but the cycle looks good...i myself like to divide the test and eq into 2 shoots a week, to keep my level more stable....

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

EX EX EX

First off, you probably won't need any anti estrogens, keep nolvadex on hand just for shits and giggles, arimidex is out of the question (far too powerful for the dosages you have mentioned). And as for liquidex, I have never tried it but as long as I have been studying this game I have never heard it mentioned as a must have for a cycle. Nut

viper is offline Member
    why do you think he shouldn't use an anti-aromitase like arimidex ....400 mg a week of test is going to aromitize and give you some nice side effects that im sure he doesnt want....why not use something to block the stuff you dont want (arimidex)....
    like ive mentioned in other posts, when i dont use an anti-aromitase with my cycles, i blow up like a balloon and the acne is far worse...it may just be me reacting this way, but i doubt it....
    king, i would love to hear why you think it isnt needed, i'm always interested in new opinions and ideas...were all here to learn right...later bro..

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by viper
    why do you think he shouldn't use an anti-aromitase like arimidex ....400 mg a week of test is going to aromitize and give you some nice side effects that im sure he doesnt want....why not use something to block the stuff you dont want (arimidex)....
    like ive mentioned in other posts, when i dont use an anti-aromitase with my cycles, i blow up like a balloon and the acne is far worse...it may just be me reacting this way, but i doubt it....
    king, i would love to hear why you think it isnt needed, i'm always interested in new opinions and ideas...were all here to learn right...later bro..
    I agree viper, with 400mg test/week armidex is a good idea. Maybe not .5 ed though, maybe .25mg ed and increase if neccessary.

Ok, I am going to run Arimidex throughout the entire cycle. I will start with .25mg ED, and go from there.

I will also keep Nolva on hand just in-case.

What can I do about acne? I heard to take Retin-A......

Works wonders supposedly. I do not want acne or gyno....which are only 2 real possible sides....

What type of results/look can I expect from cycle?

McBain is offline Member
    I wouldn't say they are the only real possible side effects, everyone reacts differently. Some can stay on dbols year round with no liver problems, some do a 4 week cycle on low dosages and have problems. It is totally individual. But possible side effects of that cycle could include (but is not limited): hair loss, enlarged prostate, trouble sleeping, raised liver values, high cholestrol, high blood pressure, etc. the list goes on. Your dosages aren't outrageous or anything so these aren't definitely going to happen, but they are still a _possibility_. Checkup with a doc prior to the cycle, halfway through the cycle, and post cycle would be a good idea.

I would throw finastride in there at 1mg eod to protect prostate and help reduce hair loss. If you are worried about hair loss a topical shampoo might be in order as this is more effective at blocking DHT at the sight of your scalp than finastride, although finastride should still be used, imo, to protect the prostate.

I am either going to run Arimidex OR Liquidex with my cycle. Not sure yet, but heard both are VERY good for Gyno/Water Retention.

I will also keep Nolvadex on hand just in-case needed.

Anyhow, Should I run Milk Thistle and ALA throughout the entire cycle, or only when I hit the Winny portion?

I want to take all necessary precautions.

What about Acne from this cycle? Someone please go over with me what needs to be done. Kind of a checklist of exactly what I need on hand!

Thread Information