Thread: Eq Only Cycle

boardhead is offline Associate Member

Eq Only Cycle

i know that test should be included in every cycle. i was just wondering if one were so inclined to do just an EQ only cycle...say 400mg/week for 12 weeks....what kind of results would be expected assuming a good, clean diet consisting of round 3500 calories/day, 200g/protein

followed by PCT of course. and maybe some clen at the end.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

waste of time and money...you'd gain more from posting your diet in the diet forum and fine tuning it, trust me...

AM

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    or just run a test only cycle...any probs doin that? why would you want to only run EQ?

so u think its a waste huh....i really dont like test and was hoping to get some results out of just EQ....but maybe ill throw in a light test dosage...maybe like 250/week of Test E.

i have been told (not seen) that EQ alone will yeild decent results...10 lbs. of lbm..i just wanted to confirm that.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Ive ran a eq ad winny only cycle and got good results

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    so u think its a waste huh....i really dont like test and was hoping to get some results out of just EQ....but maybe ill throw in a light test dosage...maybe like 250/week of Test E.

i have been told (not seen) that EQ alone will yeild decent results...10 lbs. of lbm..i just wanted to confirm that.
    Even running test with Eq,the most you'd gain from the EQ would be 3-4 lbs.The price and time you put in to get mediocre results isn't worthit IMO.
    I know a few guys who did run it solo.One had sexual problems while on cycle.Another had major joint problems.You ask "What,on EQ,joint problems?"Yes,EQ drys you out.The myth that EQ does your joints good is just that,a myth.

~Pinnacle~

interesing...well thanks to all for the advice..i think ill throw in a small dose of test.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    interesing...well thanks to all for the advice..i think ill throw in a small dose of test.
    The dose of test you 'throw' in should be larger than your dose of EQ.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    The dose of test you 'throw' in should be larger than your dose of EQ.
    That's not true at all.You can run equal amount of Test/EQ,or even go slightly less with Test.

~Pinnacle~

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Pinnacle, for dismantaling yet another of the myths so prevelant on this forum about having to run test higher than other anabolics.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I would however run at least 300mg of test a week. Use test prop, as the bloating is less than with other esters. I think 10 lbs of lbm is very achievable using 400 mg of eq/wk and 300 mg test prop/wk. Provided that diet and training are in good order, of course.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My buddy Pinnacle telling you how it is! A side note is that EQ is incredibly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's not true at all.You can run equal amount of Test/EQ,or even go slightly less with Test.

~Pinnacle~
    These are just guidelines not written in stone some people can use just EQ without the test and not suffer errection or sex drive problems. I would not be one of those people.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont get any result from eq unless I run it at 600mg,def go with test with it.

bark! is offline New Member
    the way i see it - eq is so slow, that you might be 2 months in before you start to see what you like...and the sides may outweigh the goods. you cant just switch in the middle of a long cycle like that. when it comes to long cycles, stick with what works. i think a low dose test with eq (300/600) with a drol kickstart and a var chaser would be sick (for vascularity, especially) but i'm just not patient enough to wait for EQ solo.

Quote Originally Posted by bark!
    the way i see it - eq is so slow, that you might be 2 months in before you start to see what you like...and the sides may outweigh the goods. you cant just switch in the middle of a long cycle like that. when it comes to long cycles, stick with what works. i think a low dose test with eq (300/600) with a drol kickstart and a var chaser would be sick (for vascularity, especially) but i'm just not patient enough to wait for EQ solo.
    From my exp. and I have taken EQ with every cycle I have done there really are no bad sides from EQ. I have noticed none nada. And yes you do have to take it at least for 12 weeks. But I would not do a cycle without it do to its ability to lubricate the joints and take the pain from my shoulder while working out!

Thread Information