Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheat Days!!!

redman9 is offline Junior Member

Cheat Days!!!

Hey homies who enjoys a good cheat day while on a cycle??? I have the urge to just enjoy food away from normal routine. I was told and have been reading that this is possible when being on clen , because of the fat burning effect of the chemicals! Any opinions or experinces?

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I don't really have a cheat "day" per se, more like a cheat meal. I have a cheat meal once a week, good stuff IMHO...keeps you sane.

I agree....not a cheat day but more of a cheat meal. IMO....nothin' wrong that. To me its kinda like a reward for the discipline.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the above... not a full day of cheatin... just a meal. Last night I had my cheat meal. My best bud is in town and we had a couple of beers and split a pizza. God that was good - I can't remember the last time I ate pizza.

I do 2 cheat meals/wk. Sun morning and either Wed or Thurs afternoon.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ya.. usually 2 meals a week for me..but I dont eat a large quantity...I actually have shrunk my stomach over the last 8 weeks of dieting.. I had a DQ blizzard the other day...Dont think I ate for 5 hours after that..One other day I had a small dish of Lasagna.. Its a good idea to keep the cheat foods as close to your routine as possible....But I did give up ALL beer...thats ALL BEER....mmmmmmm..beeer...Thats when I noticed the gut go away.... the odd time I will have a half glass of red wine.....does the trick for me...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ya.. usually 2 meals a week for me..but I dont eat a large quantity...I actually have shrunk my stomach over the last 8 weeks of dieting.. I had a DQ blizzard the other day...Dont think I ate for 5 hours after that..One other day I had a small dish of Lasagna.. Its a good idea to keep the cheat foods as close to your routine as possible....But I did give up ALL beer...thats ALL BEER....mmmmmmm..beeer...Thats when I noticed the gut go away.... the odd time I will have a half glass of red wine.....does the trick for me...
    Thats where I differ. I wont do a high sugar cheat like that. If I cheat its usually pizza or pancakes and maple syrup, I suppose the syrup has some sugar but I dont know as much as the blizzard. Damnit, I want a blizzard now!!!

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I'm running clen with my pct right now actually. I am keeping my food intake pretty similar to when I was on cycle. I've been eating alot and burning fat at the same time. I've lost about an inch of my waist in two weeks, that is the only place I hold any fat.

god it was good.....
    and it was the new banana cream pie one. fresh pieces of banana, real pieces of the pie crust too....aaaaaggghhhh........

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Friday is usually my cheat day so I usually go to Perkins and order the whole breakfast menu. If I don't do that I go to Taco Bell and order about 4 1/2 lb burritos or I get a couple large pizzas from wherever. Then I take a nap for 2 hours.

hahaha.....Dont you feel bloated to s*** after all that???? I'd friggin overflow my toilet if I ate that many burrito's!!

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

cheat day??

Cheat day???
    Every day I'm on cycle is like a cheat day for me.. I eat whatever I want, when I want, and as much of it as I can. It's all going to muscle for me. I don't understand why people have to be all super anal about diet while "on". I can understand when you come off but the goal should be to get as much calories and protein as possible. That's what the pro's I know do. Don't give me any crap about getting more fat in your gains b/c from personal experience and from word of mouth that's just not true.

DrFlGd

are you saying the pros you know dont follow any type of diet whatsoever?

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    I pretty much eat clean through out the week, and on the weekends I gobble everything up in sight.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    screw a cheat meal....i do cheat DAYS....works well for me, gives my metabolism a good spike, and keeps me happy

Drengr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Friday is usually my cheat day so I usually go to Perkins and order the whole breakfast menu. If I don't do that I go to Taco Bell and order about 4 1/2 lb burritos or I get a couple large pizzas from wherever. Then I take a nap for 2 hours.

AHHAHAH AWSOME BRO!

I can't live without cheat days as well man,

I'm a FAT ASS at heart!!!!!!!!!!

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFeelgood
    Cheat day???
    Every day I'm on cycle is like a cheat day for me.. I eat whatever I want, when I want, and as much of it as I can. It's all going to muscle for me. I don't understand why people have to be all super anal about diet while "on". I can understand when you come off but the goal should be to get as much calories and protein as possible. That's what the pro's I know do. Don't give me any crap about getting more fat in your gains b/c from personal experience and from word of mouth that's just not true.

DrFlGd
    That changes as you get older - diet becomes more important

any fat I eat goes right to the ol gut....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    2 cheat meals weekly for me when everythin is goin accordin to plan!

are they fatty meals, or high in sugar?

AG5678 is offline Member
    When im Bulkin my cheat days are usually Sat and Sun which consists of smokin bud and eatin anything in sight (a fuk load of meat)

AG5678

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    I usually have one cheat day per week. But then again Im sitting here eating a blizzard that I had to go get thanks to the post above

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    are they fatty meals, or high in sugar?

norm fatty meals!

I prefer the sugary ones (is that a word?) But all this talk has made me thaw out 2 greasy lean beef patties....

ward065 is offline Member
    what is the definition of a cheat meal?

is it binging on hamburgers, fries and then a huge bowl of ice cream or is it more or less eating a "normal meal"?

personally i can't stand plain food....because i won't eat enough if i do that..and hence i wouldn't be getting enough cals...

usually for my evening meal i have 12 oz of plain chicken, a couple baked biscuits with a little butter and a serving of carbs, not plain rice, more like spaghetti & parmesan cheese. Meal is about 25% fat, 30% protein, 45% carbs and 1100 cals.

sometimes i have a small dessert...about twice a week. not a huge amount though because it can make me feel sick.... maybe a cookie or a small bowl of ice cream. Never a binge though...

my diet is about 25-30% fat per day...probably higher than most, but it doesn't show on my waistline

anything besides protein shakes, egg whites, chicken, rice, oatmeal, water, etc is a cheat for me!! boy that burger tasted like it was the last one on the planet or something!!

ward065 is offline Member
    i don't eat like that...everything in moderation seems to work well for me in terms of gaining mass...

Unfortunately, it would be hard to get enough cals i think if everything i ate was so bland. it would quickly get boring.

I love all the diet foods that I eat. For egg whites I add a little onion here one day, a little diced ham here another day.. different flavors for the rice. Always trying something new or different keeps it interesting for me..but it depends on what the persons goals are too. Some want to bulk up and gain, others want to keep trim and look ripped. So it varies...

It's great to know that other people enjoy cheat days every once in a while!

I actually find that when I have a cheat meal, I am satisfied for about a week. I actually dont crave anything for 6-7 days... maybe its just in my head, but I like the way it works!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    Hey homies who enjoys a good cheat day while on a cycle??? I have the urge to just enjoy food away from normal routine. I was told and have been reading that this is possible when being on clen , because of the fat burning effect of the chemicals! Any opinions or experinces?
    You can have all the cheat days you want if ur on clen!!!!!!

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    You can have all the cheat days you want if ur on clen !!!!!!
    That's cool to know!! I will have to buy a whole lot of Clen!! lol

Im adding it on my next one for sure!!!!

Im adding it on my next one for sure!!!!

Good luck Homie! I think that you will love clen with your next cycle for your cheat days!! Let me know how it works for you...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Man, I dont see how anyone can make it on one cheat meal a week. I always cheat on sat. and sometimes cheat on sun. too, just because thats when most of the family stuff happens, and nobody can stay on a diet while they are at grandma's house. Anyway, I dont have anything specific that I eat while I am cheating, just as long as I make it to waffle house at least once a weekend.

Hey Redman9, whats your amount of clen for this cycle? Or are you currently running it?

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Clen is awsome I think. What is a good dose to take??

Hey Redman9, whats your amount of clen for this cycle? Or are you currently running it?
    I am not on it right now but, yes i have taken it in the past. The best way I have found to take it is two weeks on two weeks off. I start out at 40mcg/60/80/100/120 (taper cycle). Good luck homie!!

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes when im cutting I pull into sonics and consume about 180 grams of fat in one huge greasy meal. Theres my cheat meal.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    Sometimes when im cutting I pull into sonics and consume about 180 grams of fat in one huge greasy meal. Theres my cheat meal.
    I need a cheat meal like that bro!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information