ludakris9 is offline Associate Member

Lower Bad Cholesterol?

hey guys,I have been researchig a lot on t3 and read that t3 Lowers bad cholesterol? Would t3 be good to take then to keep your cholestrol levels good? Any advice bro's?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If you have cholestrol problems see a Dr. Why would you self-medicate with drugs off the internet? Be smart.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I don't have a choestrol problem I was just wandering because a lot of bb say their cholestrol gets jacked up from steroids and I thoug maybe t3 would be good to take to keep the cholestrol normal. Anyone ever had a cholestrol prblem before from gear?? If so then what do you do it get it lowered back down?

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    LDL cholesterol will rise and HDL will lower on a cycle. Oral 17-Aplha Alkylated steroids bring my HDL to just about 0 and skyrockets my LDL. It normalizes after.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I don't know much about T3. I don't care to mess with thyroid hormones. Typically orals have a negative impact on lipid profiles (cholestrol). I heard that nolva can have a positive effect, but its only a couple of points, no big deal. The good thing is that oral use is usually kept to short time periods. So I just deal with it for the couple of weeks. But I know people who won't use orals b/c of their negative impact on lipids and the liver. I think that's a smart move. Its just not worth it in the long run.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Anyone ever had a cholestrol prblem before from gear?? If so then what do you do it get it lowered back down?
    80% of the cholesterol we produce daily is produced by our own body. The other 20% is from the saturated and Trans fats we eat. Total cholesterol isn't a worry. Exercise raises HDL (good) cholesterol.

By the way, there is no good or bad cholesterol, they both have a role to play, the HDL/LDL ratio must be good, that's all that matters in the end.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your LDL is high you need to go get on a statin bro....

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Jesus, apparently no on here can actually answer the guy's question.

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Jesus, apparently no on here can actually answer the guy's question.
    I'll answer his question.... If you have an issue with your LDL... then don't use T3.... get on Zocor, Lipitor, Pravacol, Mevacor....

If you have an issue with your thyroid or your trying to cut weight... give the T 3 a shot....
    Does that answer your question?????

Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    hey guys,I have been researchig a lot on t3 and read that t3 Lowers bad cholesterol? Would t3 be good to take then to keep your cholestrol levels good? Any advice bro's?
    No, if you are concerened about Cholesterol.... get on a statin....
    How is that.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the clear, concise answer, Jdawg.

But I do have a followup question: are you implying that t3 actually has a negative effect on cholesterol?

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Thanks for the clear, concise answer, Jdawg.

But I do have a followup question: are you implying that t3 actually has a negative effect on cholesterol?
    No clue...
    Have you had blood work done lately?
    What was your Cholesterol levels?
    HDL, LDL, and Trygyls....

How old are you,
    Why are you concerned?
    If your 21, and you are thinking about T3....and your LDL levels... go get a test.
    If you are 41, and you are thinking about T3 and a bunch of gear... Def go get a blood test.

Thread Information