JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member

Anavar doses,,exp,

allright, whats up people? I started takin anavar (denkall) this past week am adding it to my current cycle of 400mg cyp wk and 400mg eq a week..... I am takin 45mg ed and plan on doin it till the end of my cycle (7 weeks left) I weigh 190lbs 11%bf........... should i stay at that dose or up it.... I have enough VAr for 80 mg ED for 7 wks,,,,,thanx

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran var at 80mg ED and loved it and I plan on doing it again. Some may think this is excessive but it worked great for me.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    what are yur stats eggz? and stats for any1 else that posts,,,plz so i can have some sort of a guideline,,,thanx

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    what are yur stats eggz? and stats for any1 else that posts,,,plz so i can have some sort of a guideline,,,thanx
    Click on my name and then choose "View Public Profile"

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the dose your at is fine

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I am presently running C&K Var @ 80mgs/day.... started out @ 60mgs/day and raised it at week 4 and will continue for another 4 weeks for a total of 10 weeks on Anavar . This is my first time running Var .... after hearing all the hype I decided I would try it for myself to see how my body reacted to it. I am running Prop @ 700 mgs/week with it, my strength is through the roof and vascularity is great. However, IMHO I respond better to Winstrol , but it kills my joints so the Var is definitely an adequate replacement.

I think you will enjoy the experience and the results, it's always good to start the dose out low ( and @ week 3 raise it if need be) to see how you respond and then adjust accordingly.

Ran

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think var should only be ran at 75mg+

Thread Information