Thread: Danny Bonaduce

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Danny Bonaduce

Just caught a few minutes of a preview, looks like the main point of this sunday's episode is Danny Bonaduce doing steroids . Here is part of the synopsis...

"...Danny has entered a world of physical fitness and body-sculpting as a 'positive' substitute for his propensity toward 'destructive' behavior; he has even become a licensed personal trainer! However, the 'new' Danny is falling into some old habits. By taking on only young, pretty women as clients, and experimenting with anabolic steroids, Danny is once again showing an inability to get out of his own way. "

Could be intresting, but I bet Bonaduce is going to give AAS users a bad name.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    There's a problem with taking on only young, pretty, women clients?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Just caught a few minutes of a preview, looks like the main point of this sunday's episode is Danny Bonaduce doing steroids . Here is part of the synopsis...

"...Danny has entered a world of physical fitness and body-sculpting as a 'positive' substitute for his propensity toward 'destructive' behavior; he has even become a licensed personal trainer! However, the 'new' Danny is falling into some old habits. By taking on only young, pretty women as clients, and experimenting with anabolic steroids, Danny is once again showing an inability to get out of his own way. "

Could be intresting, but I bet Bonaduce is going to give AAS users a bad name.
    They should have locked him up after the Partridge family was canceled.That show was a crime in itself!

~Pinnacle~

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    he was on howard stern the other day. sounds like a complete idiot and ur right he will give aas bad name. but on howard he said that all his stuff is presribed... test patches he just ODs on them.

big_C is offline Member
    personally, i think he's a moron and if people look at him on AAS and think AAS are really bad because he does it, they should consider the source, he's an idiot, maybe he should save the pins he has for heroin, you know he'll be back on that crap soon enough.

Thread Information