ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

blood in the syringe after injection

My first question is when you aspirate if youre in a vein does blood rush in rapidly and is very noticable?
    When I aspirated I might not of pulled back hard enough and when the shot was done there were blood droplets in the syringe. Is this common or a concern?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    My first question is when you aspirate if youre in a vein does blood rush in rapidly and is very noticable?
    Yep.
    When I aspirated I might not of pulled back hard enough and when the shot was done there were blood droplets in the syringe. Is this common or a concern?
    It happens, not to worry.

Cheers...

SpiderRico is offline Member
    same thing just happened to me today never had that happen before but today was the first

same here, bout a week ago, i aspirated on a quad shot and only saw bubbles, then there were a couple of blood droplets in the tip of the syringe when i was done, all good though.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    same here, bout a week ago, i aspirated on a quad shot and only saw bubbles, then there were a couple of blood droplets in the tip of the syringe when i was done, all good though.
    Happened to me yesterday.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    that all good, completely normal thing to happen.. I myself think I just might have injected into a vein.. Felt really shitty like 2 mins after injection and have this bad taste in my mouth which is goin away.. I was in a hurry n didnt aspirate - thought I was safe in my big azz. Maybe its sumin psychosomatic who knows... Was coughing like crtazy n lying on the floor for 10 mins.. If I did shoot in the vein would it be normal for me to recover this quickly though??

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    that all good, completely normal thing to happen.. I myself think I just might have injected into a vein.. Felt really shitty like 2 mins after injection and have this bad taste in my mouth which is goin away.. I was in a hurry n didnt aspirate - thought I was safe in my big azz. Maybe its sumin psychosomatic who knows... Was coughing like crtazy n lying on the floor for 10 mins.. If I did shoot in the vein would it be normal for me to recover this quickly though??
    same thing happened to me the fist cycle i ever went on but im pretty sure i hit a nerve because my thigh was dead after that and i felt like i was going to throw up so bad

Thread Information