Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075

    let's take a poll...

    There are a lot of members on here that are running or are planning to run AAS when they are "too young", as some other members would say. I think we can all admit that we see a lot of this, but what we also see a lot of members who refuse to give advice on how to properly run a cycle to these people.

    I would just like to know how many people on this board support providing these people with the proper information on putting together a quality cycle, and how many members deny them this due to their age.

    I feel that a lot of these young members, when denied assistance, will go ahead and run AAS anyway. Now, when this happens, does the general population feel that it is better to deny them guidance, and in turn, leave them to their 20-week dbol cycles, or help them out in order to not do even more damage to their health than running AAS at a young age WILL do anyway?

    BTW-I am not stating a personal opinion here, so please do not attack the thread. I would just like to know how the members feel about this since we see it just about every day in the steroid forum.
    I am also not what the general population would consider to be "too young for AAS", so I am not trying to prove any points as a result of this thread. Just a poll.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    There are a lot of members on here that are running or are planning to run AAS when they are "too young", as some other members would say. I think we can all admit that we see a lot of this, but what we also see a lot of members who refuse to give advice on how to properly run a cycle to these people.

    I would just like to know how many people on this board support providing these people with the proper information on putting together a quality cycle, and how many members deny them this due to their age.

    I feel that a lot of these young members, when denied assistance, will go ahead and run AAS anyway. Now, when this happens, does the general population feel that it is better to deny them guidance, and in turn, leave them to their 20-week dbol cycles, or help them out in order to not do even more damage to their health than running AAS at a young age WILL do anyway?

    BTW-I am not stating a personal opinion here, so please do not attack the thread. I would just like to know how the members feel about this since we see it just about every day in the steroid forum.
    I am also not what the general population would consider to be "too young for AAS", so I am not trying to prove any points as a result of this thread. Just a poll.

    I dont consider age an issue. There's 18 yearolds that are more ready to use steroids then some 28 year olds. Just an example, someone that is 18 and knows how to eat right, train right and just knows how to grow is more qualified than someone who is 28 doesnt know how to eat doesnt know how to train. Age shouldnt be the only issue, it should be who has the natural base by knowing how to train and get big naturally.Because if you can't get big naturally, what makes you think you can get big with steroids ? sure they can help but most likely u will lose what you gained from the cycle if your ignorent in terms of growing without them.just my 2 cents

  3. #3
    redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    behind you..
    Posts
    119
    I would help the, but also explain that they are young and ned to reseach a lot befre they make their mind to do steroids . I ead in my research that During puberty testosterone levels are at their lifetime peak. They begin to decline around the age of 23 years old.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    I would help the, but also explain that they are young and ned to reseach a lot befre they make their mind to do steroids. I ead in my research that During puberty testosterone levels are at their lifetime peak. They begin to decline around the age of 23 years old.
    There natural test starts to decline then. at 18 years old they are done with puberty, maybe not fully grown height wize but close to that as well.

  5. #5
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    If they are bound and determined to use...they will, nobody will convince them otherwise, so why not tell them ways to limit the damage example.. PCT. I needed to make a div 1 college football team when I started juicing at 19, was going to do it no matter what and REALLY could of used some advice. Having said that, I always would mention the risks.

  6. #6
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I dont consider age an issue. There's 18 yearolds that are more ready to use steroids then some 28 year olds. Just an example, someone that is 18 and knows how to eat right, train right and just knows how to grow is more qualified than someone who is 28 doesnt know how to eat doesnt know how to train. Age shouldnt be the only issue, it should be who has the natural base by knowing how to train and get big naturally.Because if you can't get big naturally, what makes you think you can get big with steroids? sure they can help but most likely u will lose what you gained from the cycle if your ignorent in terms of growing without them.just my 2 cents
    I agree with everything you said. the difference being that the stupid 28 year old will probably get his body back producing normal test again where the younger one might not ever fully recover since his system hasn't fully developed.

    The reality is that if an 18 year old has his mind set on doing juice nothing any of us say is going to stop him so we might as well help him do it as close to "right" as possible.

  7. #7
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    I reckon there shud be a sticky on this subject - one that states the reasons why people under 21 shudnt juice, how to construct a simple beginners cycle, which drugs are the safest, info about cycle lengths, doses etc and addresses pct!

  8. #8
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    I reckon there shud be a sticky on this subject - one that states the reasons why people under 21 shudnt juice, how to construct a simple beginners cycle, which drugs are the safest, info about cycle lengths, doses etc and addresses pct!
    agreed !!

  9. #9
    crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    115
    If they are gonna do it might as well help them out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykris6
    If they are gonna do it might as well help them out.

    Yes we should help them out, but not by giving them the go to cycle. We should help them with there diet and weight routine first. Once they have got that down and are growing naturally they might not even want to take the stuff. It seems most on this forum are looking for little gains to put them to a place were there more comfortable with there appearence.There not all looking for gains where they are competitive body builders and are involved in sports who need the extra size and strength to be competitive.


    If your goal for a cycle is to look like Brad Pitt on fight club. The thought of using a steroids shouldnt even come to mind.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 09-16-2005 at 08:08 PM.

  11. #11
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I'd much rather help/explain to a young guy about anabolics,than the spring breakers that come on these boards looking to get ripped on a Winny cycle for Spring Break.I fvckin' hate that.


    ~Pinnacle~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •