O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Question trouble breathing after fina shot

After a 1.5 cc fina shot I immediately was short of breath and had trouble breathing for a few minutes. I woulda thought nothing of it, but its the second time its happened. Anyone ever had this happen or know why it might have happened.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    did you aspirate before you injected? some cats get a tren cough after injecting, but I've never heard of cats having issues breathing...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Banion
    After a 1.5 cc fina shot I immediately was short of breath and had trouble breathing for a few minutes. I woulda thought nothing of it, but its the second time its happened. Anyone ever had this happen or know why it might have happened.
    You knicked a vien bro.I've had that happen way more than one time.You get that cough and feeling like it's tough breathing.You think you're going to die.But it's just your lungs trying to clear the oil.Many guys have this happen.Quite common actually.

~Pinnacle~

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    This happens when the tren hits your blood. You may have hit a vein, maybe not. At least you know the tren is good. Its your heart thats causing the feeling. Tightness in chest, shortness of breath, heart feeling like its gonna pound outta your chest... more likely to happen for the beginner tren user. Follow these 3 rules to help reduce the chance of this, its not very good for your heart to hit your blood hard with tren...

1) aspirate
    2) inject very slowly
    3) relax for a bit, if you panic, your adrenaline spike will add to the tightness in chest

Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    Seems as though you're having an asthma attack doesn't it? An inhalor (spelling?) works wonders.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    got to love tren . that is how you know your shit is real.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    appreciate it bros

alo5603 is offline Member
    get that all the time when injecting tren , its just something that happens bro. I know cuz i have done just about everything else and never experienced it with anything besides tren. Just relax, you know its good, lay down if you have too, it subsides pretty quick.

alo

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    This happens when the tren hits your blood. You may have hit a vein, maybe not. At least you know the tren is good. Its your heart thats causing the feeling. Tightness in chest, shortness of breath, heart feeling like its gonna pound outta your chest... more likely to happen for the beginner tren user. Follow these 3 rules to help reduce the chance of this, its not very good for your heart to hit your blood hard with tren...

1) aspirate
    2) inject very slowly
    3) relax for a bit, if you panic, your adrenaline spike will add to the tightness in chest
    I AGREE

Thread Information