Thread: clen question

Safety31 is offline Banned

clen question

i have alittle over 2 weeks left on my anavar only cycle..i have clomid for my pct that im going to use..ive been dieting better because im trying to lose some extra fat..ii never even thought about clen but i keep reading how it helps you lose fat and other things...should i just use clen instead of clomid..or could i even just use clomid and use clen to just cut up??

????

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn brotha, you need to do a lot more research.

look i only research stuff that i need to take..someone said something about clen and it causing fat lose so im asking what does it do..what sides...etc...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow.........just..............wow...........

~SC~

come on swolecat..say what u have to say..if u know stuff about clen then tell me...i can read that stuff all i can..its all a bunch of words that i cant understand..so if you can simplify it for me that would be great

falker is offline Associate Member
    Clen and Clomid are two totally different chemicals. Do you already have the clomid?
    Is your cycle anavar only?
    Clen is a fat burner yes, but to take clen instead of clomid for PCT is wrong!
    I have more questions then answers for you at this point, like if your cycle was only anavar, does var even suppress your natural test production?

I found the answer right away, no. Depending on the dose, anavar is mild on your HPTA. Again, what's your cycle?

Clen is a bata 2 agonist, Hooker laid it out all very well in his profile.
    Clen stimulates your beta 2 receptors, raising your body temp and causing your lipids to release fat cells.Lypolisis. pardon the spelling.

If you read the profiles on clomid, anavar & clen first and direct your questions approperatly you will get better a responce.
    Also provide some background.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Clen and Clomid are two totally different chemicals. Do you already have the clomid?
    Is your cycle anavar only?
    Clen is a fat burner yes, but to take clen instead of clomid for PCT is wrong!
    I have more questions then answers for you at this point, like if your cycle was only anavar, does var even suppress your natural test production?

I found the answer right away, no. Depending on the dose, anavar is mild on your HPTA. Again, what's your cycle?

Clen is a bata 2 agonist, Hooker laid it out all very well in his profile.
    Clen stimulates your beta 2 receptors, raising your body temp and causing your lipids to release fat cells.Lypolisis. pardon the spelling.

If you read the profiles on clomid, anavar & clen first and direct your questions approperatly you will get better a responce.
    Also provide some background.
    You don't need clomid for an avavar-only cycle, do you?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Goodluck learning the hard way...NOW GO STUDY.

dv

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    come on swolecat..say what u have to say
    I did, I said "wow.........just.............wow"................ .

That is all I wished to disseminate.

If you don't know the difference between CLEN and CLOMID and you are already taking AAS, you have successfully put the CART before the HORSE.

~SC~

lol i wasnt saying i didnt know the difference..i have clomid..i am going to take it for 2 weeks after my cycle..i was saying can i take clen also at the same time or should i wait till after the clomid...and yes you do need clomid after an anavar only cycle..its called being safe..but what are the sides from clen..i wanna hear from people who have taken it...also any recommendations about it would be helpful

Thread Information